How to Combine Outlook Archives Together? – Know the Accurate Solution
Microsoft Outlook is a well-known desktop-based email client application for business and personal usage. In many cases, users have multiple Outlook data files and their management is difficult. Multiple files can be misplaced and damaged. To avoid these issues, users are searching for a solution to combine Outlook archives together. As a single file is easily accessible and manageable.
In this article, you will learn how to combine several archives files into one. Before we explain the process of combining multiple Outlook PST files, let’s analyze the user query.
I have been running Outlook 2010 on Windows 10 for the last two years. I operate Outlook on two systems and now I want to merge all Outlook PST files into a single file. This is difficult for me because I have thousands of Outlook files and do not understand how to combine them? Can someone guide me on how can I combine PST files and remove duplicates? Thanks.
How to Combine Outlook Archives PST Files Professionally
There is a great need to merge several Outlook data files. To complete this task quickly, we are here with a professional solution i.e. third-party tool. This is the best way to merge PST files in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and other versions. This software can combine Outlook archives together without duplicates. It gives permission to combine several Outlook archives together at the same time.
The application is compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system, so you do not have to worry about which version of Windows is already installed on your computer. It can merge archives with all items like emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, journals, notes, etc.
To continue, first Download and install the Outlook Merger software.
Steps to Combine Outlook Archives Together are as follows;
Step 1. Add PST Files or Folders in the software panel.
Step 2. Choose the Merge or Join option.
Step 3. Choose the merge option according to the needs.
Step 4. Select the Skip Duplicate Items box to remove or merge duplicate contacts in Outlook.
Step 5. Hit on the Next button and the process will start automatically.
After the task is completed, the tool displays “The PST files have been merged successfully” message.
Related Blog: How to Combine Archive Files With Another PST
Additional Features of This Tool to Combine Outlook Archives
The software has many more features that make it easy for anyone to combine multiple Outlook archive PST files. Here are some top features & benefits.
- Simple to Use: The software is easily accessible to all types of users as it has a simple and clear user interface.
- No Data Loss: There is no data loss, the software is 100% free from any virus risk and gives you full accurate results.
- No Size Limitations: The software is able to combine multiple archive PST files without showing any file size limitation error message.
- Supports Latest Version of Outlook: The tool supports the latest Outlook 2019 version and you can easily merge multiple email accounts in Outlook.
- Combine All Data: The application supports merging Outlook archives with all emails, contacts, calendars, and other elements.
Check out what MVP says about this software
Reasons to Merge Archive PST Files
There are many reasons why users want to combine Outlook archives. Some of them are listed below:
- A user wants to upgrade from Outlook 2013 to Outlook 2016 version and have multiple files in their account. In such a situation, he /she need to combine multiple Outlook archive PST files in a single file to easily import into Outlook.
- If the users only need to review some records in Outlook PST files, they must repeatedly open one file after another. To avoid difficulty opening and closing multiple files, it’s best to combine multiple archives into one.
- A single Outlook PST file can be easily shared while multiple files are misplaced or difficult to share.
Many users are looking for a way to combine Outlook archives together. That’s why we discussed the simplest solution here. With the recommended software, you can merge Outlook archive PST files without losing or disturbing original data information.
Frequently Asked Questions
To instantly combine multiple Outlook archive PST files into one, you can try SysTools PST Merge Software. This will allow you to combine Outlook archive data files in just a few easy steps.
You can create a new PST file and then import existing Outlook PST data files into the new one. While importing data, click on the “Do not import duplicates” option that will help you to combine and remove duplicate data from PST files.
Yes, you can. Follow the mentioned steps to perform this task:
1. In Outlook Contacts, right-click your current Contacts folder and select New Folder.
2. Press CTRL + A to select all contacts, and then press CTRL + SHIFT + V to move them to the newly created folder.
Now, you can transfer Outlook contacts to the CSV file and then import contacts from the CSV file.
To securely consolidate PST files into one without losing a single piece of information, you need to use automated software.