Your ORDER is processed through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection. All of the data entered on protected pages is encrypted using the 128 Bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol and transmitted to the recipient via a secure connection. The data can only be read once it is received. Safe shopping is guaranteed.
Authorized Reseller are Individual/Business who have agreement with SysTools Software to resell the product/software of SysTools Software. The agreement is done through email. The list of authorized re-seller are listed on our Websites's Reseller Page. The list is updated on monthly basis.
Section 1.1: Client
A client is that who purchases any SysTools software product online through any SysTools website or through SysTools Software authorized resellers.
Mail for Activation or Mail for download
The email sent by SysTools Software or on behalf of SysTools Software by authorized reseller or payment gateway on purchase of the product/software online. The email contains the link to the full version of product/software and credentials (if required) for activating the product/software.
Users have to understand this very carefully that our data recovery software products are designed in such a way that they are tested in certain types of corruption cases where they give 99.9% successful recovery results. However, users should be well aware that there can be certain corruption cases where our products might not be able to recover complete Meta data etc. Also, in case the free space of your system is overwritten by new data, then also, there can be the chance of recovery failure, as in that case, corrupted file might not even contain the required data in the first place. This can be tested via the free demo versions, which give preview of recoverable data. We anticipate the users to co-operate with us as we make every possible effort to help you receive 100% satisfaction.
Use of Demo Version Is Strictly Recommended
Guidelines For Refund
The client as defined in Section 1.1 (above) has the right to request for refund for the SysTools Software product/software for the 30 days from the date of purchase, if your case falls in the following refund guidelines.
- The purchase should be done either directly through SysTools Software or through authorized re-seller of SysTools Software.
- SysTools Software is not responsible for any one of the following:
- Any lost or misdirected email.
- Delays in downloading or any communication delays.
- Delay due to any unforeseen uncontrolled factor.
- Mail being marked as SPAM by the email client application of the client or by the mail server being used by the client.
- Mail for download or activation is bounced by the sender or receiver mail server due to any reason.
- Once purchased and is done with process, you don't need the software any longer.
- Accidentally Purchased Software and now want to remove it from the system.
- While purchasing your aim was not to purchase this specific software.
- After purchasing software you faces trouble to operate the tool in your computing platform.
- Software purchased is not suitable for the platform you are using.
- Weekend delay in license processing.
- Unable to use software, as basic requirements to run software is not fulfilled by your machine.
- Refund will be made only if one of the below conditions hold true
- If the Client was able to perform the operation as stated with demo version but the functionality was not there in the Full Version.
- If the SysTools Support Team fails to help the client in resolving the issue.
- SysTools Software is not responsible for miss-interpretation by client of material published as part of promoting the product/software by SysTools Software. In such case the responsibility lies with client to get the right interpretation from the SysTools Software support staff.
- Refund will only be done when signed "Letter of Destruction" in form of email is received by the client. SysTools Software should receive the email on firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the date of purchase of the SysTools Software product/software.
- Letter Of Destruction implies that client provides in written that the product/software bought from SysTools Software will be destroyed from all machines where it have been installed and also allow authorized person from SysTools Software to do physical inspection of all the machines where it was installed to ensure destruction is done properly. The inspection can happen anytime within 1 year of the date of purchase of product/software from SysTools Software. The inspection can happen without prior notice to the client. Any evidence of the refund product/software will entitled to legal proceedings.
- From the date of receiving the "Letter of Destruction" from the client, the refund will be processed within 15 days. Any delay than 15 days will be notified to the client through email from SysTools Software.
- If the full licensed version of any software works but not completely then we will provide a solution for that.
- You can contact the support team, in case the software you purchased fails to execute operations that are promised to be done. After analyzing and studying the issue, our technical expert will provide you with the suitable solution and then also if the issue is not solved and still exists, then we will refund you the money you invested while purchasing the product and amount will be determined according to the task and issues solved by our software.
Refund is not valid in the following cases:
- When User Is Unwilling to Upload Files on Our FTP in Case of Software Failure: There are 'N' numbers of corruption cases, and if in any particular corruption case, the client is finding issues in performing the process using our software; then we ask the client to upload his files on our secure FTP Server, so that we can do the needful for him. We are also ready to sign the Non Discloser Agreement (NDA) also. If the client is finding issues in performing the process successfully, and if he is also not uploading his files on our FTP Server, even if we are ready to sign the NDA, then in that case, the refund is not valid.
- If the client purchased any of our software without first evaluating it with the help of the FREE Demo Version, then the refund for that product will not be given.
- In case our software is unable to perform the process it is projected to perform, and likewise, none other software in the market also couldn't perform the same process, then, refund cannot be claimed. If, however, some other software performs the process successfully unlike our software, then, refund can be claimed.
- If the software is purchased without its prior examination via the demo version, then, refund cannot be claimed
- If 30% recovery or migration or any other projected process is performed successfully by any of our software, then refund cannot be claimed.
- For Securase: SysTools Securase software does not decrypt encrypted Lotus Notes Database. Also, clients are clearly informed not to use the software in case of the emergence of the message like "This database has local access protection and you are not authorized to access it locally". This information is clearly mentioned on all the product websites of this software. So, the refund request for Securase software on these grounds is not valid.