The ordered SysTools Software will be processed through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection. Our Technical Support Team handles all the software refund requests and you can reach us 24*7 at [email protected] to get the solution for any software or refund related queries.
Use of Demo Version is Highly Recommended
Our data management solutions are tested and provide 100% successful results. However, before purchase, one must try the demo version of the desired software. We anticipate the users to co-operate with us to help you receive 100% satisfaction.
*30 Day Money Back Guarantee – Get Complete Refund
You have 30 days in total to claim a refund for the SysTools Software product/software purchase, if you wish. In case of License termination due to any reason, the cancellation and refund can be processed in accordance with the conditions detailed in the subsequent section.
Every single bit of data entered on protected pages is encrypted using the 256 Bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol and transmitted to the recipient via a secure connection. SysTools guarantees the confidentiality of the information that customers send via the forms.
Purchases Through an Authorized Re-Seller: The list of authorized re-seller are listed on our SysTools Reseller Page. We update this list on a monthly basis.
The client is entitled to request the refund of the Software License within 30 days of the purchase. One can request a refund under the Return Criteria listed below:
*Software License fee (money back) refund will not be accepted after 30 days of receiving the software.
- If the purchase is done either directly through SysTools Software or authorized re-seller of SysTools Software.
- If the client has successfully performed the aimed operation through purchased product.
- If the purchased product is flawed or unable to perform the intended task appropriately due to software issues.
- If you are facing any technical difficulty while using our software then, call us. SysTools First-Line Technical Support Team will gather information from you and determine the issue. Critical technical issues will be forwarded to Administrative Level Support, Level-2, and they troubleshoot your problem. Hence, you can only claim a refund if our Technical Support Team will ensure that the issue can’t be resolved.
- If the SysTools Support Team fails to help the client in resolving the software related issues.
- A refund will only be done when signed "Letter of Destruction"* in form of the email will be received to us. SysTools Software should receive the email on [email protected] within 30 days of the date of purchase of the SysTools Software product/software.
From the date of receiving the "Letter of Destruction" from the client, the refund will be processed within 15 days. Any delay than 15 days will be notified to the client through email from SysTools Software.
- If the licensed version of any software does not work properly, then we will provide a solution for that.
- If the purchased software fails to execute the promised operations, our technical experts will provide a suitable solution and if the issue still exists, then SysTools will refund the invested money while purchasing the product. The amount will be determined according to the task and issues solved by the software.
*Letter of Destruction: The client provides in written that the product/software bought from SysTools Software is destroyed from all the machines where it has been installed. It will allow SysTools Software to do a physical inspection of all the machines where it was installed to ensure destruction. The inspection can be done anytime within 1 year of the date of purchase of product/software from SysTools Software and can happen without prior notice to the client. Any evidence of the product/software in the customer’s system after claiming the refund will be entitled to legal proceedings.
We reserve all the rights to reject the refund requests of any customer that does not meet these refund conditions at our sole discretion. Unfortunately, the bundled software purchase cannot be refunded.
Refund Will be Rejected Under Following Circumstances
- When the Customer is Unwilling to Upload Files on Our FTP in Case of Software Failure: We are ready to sign the Non Discloser Agreement (NDA) also. If the client is finding issues in performing the process successfully, and if he is also not uploading his files on our FTP Server, the refund is not valid.
- If the client has purchased any of our software without first evaluating it with the help of the Free Demo Version, then the refund for that product will not be given.
- If 30% data recovery, conversion, migration, or any other projected process is performed successfully by any of our software, then refund cannot be claimed.
- For Securase: SysTools Securase software does not decrypt encrypted Lotus Notes Database. Clients are clearly informed not to use the software in case of the emergence of the message like "This database has local access protection and you are not authorized to access it locally". It is clearly mentioned on all the product websites of this software. So, the refund request for Securase software on these grounds is not valid.
SysTools Software Will Not be Responsible for...
- Any lost or misdirected email.
- Sluggish downloading or any communication delays.
- Delay due to any unforeseen uncontrolled factor.
- Mail being marked as SPAM by the email client application of the client or by the mail server being used by the client.
- Mail for download or activation is bounced by the sender or receiver mail server due to any reason.
- Once purchased and is done with the process, customer doesn’t need the software any longer.
- Accidentally Purchased Software and now want to remove it from the system.
- While purchasing your aim was not to purchase this specific software.
- After purchasing the software you face trouble to operate the tool in your computing platform.
- Software purchased is not suitable for the platform you are using.
- Weekend delay in license processing.
- Unable to use the software, as basic requirements to run software is not fulfilled by your machine.
- We are not responsible for miss-interpretation by client of the material published as part of promoting the product/software by SysTools Software. In such case, the client is responsible to get the right interpretation from the SysTools Software support staff.