Tutorial to Import Email Data of Backupify to Outlook PST
Are you facing problems to import Backupify to Outlook or you want a backup of your Backupify cloud emails data in local machine? – if Yes, so you are in right place at right time. Nowadays, the Outlook email client is the most preferred email application. Every user wants to access their data into the Outlook email client. We have found some queries where the users want to import Backupify to PST, but not able to get a proper solution for that. So we have decided to provide the solution for this.
What does exactly user want?
“I have used Backupify for G Suite to make backup of my Google account data. It helped me to preserve Google account data in the local system. But due to the urgent need, I have to access Google account emails (which is saved by Backupify) into Outlook. I have tried to import Backupify messages into Outlook but it failed, because it is not possible. Now, I am stuck. So now I have no clue, what I have to do?”
Now the picture is clear, the user wants to export Backupify data to Outlook email client. But due to file compatibility issues, this task is not possible for the user.
Backupify provides services to take backup of Cloud services like Office 365, G suite. When you used Backupify services to backup Google account data (Gmail), then it stores the data in its own proprietary format on its own servers. But to export data from Backupify, it provides Export option and you will get an archive file of your data in Zip format. Once you extract the Zip file, you will get multiple MBOX files like Inbox.mbox, Sent.mbox, etc for every email folder you backed up.
On the Other hand, the Outlook email client is compatible with the PST file format. So you have to export Backupify to PST format to access the data in Microsoft Outlook.
So, in this section, we are going to explain methods for how to export data of Backupify to PST in detail.
According to Backupify Official Knowledge Base:
Important Point – Backupify provides service to save cloud data into MBOX files, here we will provide the solution to import Backupify mail to Outlook PST file.
How to Export Backupify Mail to Outlook Compatible PST File?
First, you have to extract the Zip file which is received by Backupify. Once you extracted Zip file you will have multiple MBOX files named according to the label.
To export Backupify data into PST, you have to use MBOX to PST converter tool. So, you can easily import data into Outlook by using Outlook Import/ Export wizard. Now we are going to start the process to export Backuify to Outlook PST file.
Steps to Convert Backupify Exported Data to Outlook PST with Tool
Before executing the process you have to download the tool –
Simple Steps to Convert Backupify to PST:
- Step 1: Run Backupify converter and click “Add File”
- Step 2: Select and Import the MBOX file(s)
- Step 3: Preview Backupify emails and attachments
- Step 4: Click “Export” to start converting Backupify to Outlook PST.
The elaborated methods with screenshots are alos provided for user convenience. Users may also opt for the “how it works” section of the specified tool for more details.
1. Install & start the tool on your machine to export emails from Backupify to PST
2. Click on Add File option to import Backupify exported file (.mbox) into the software. The tool also allows you to import the whole folder of multiple files.
3. Now, you can view all emails data in the software interface. It also provides multiple view mode to preview data.
4. Select the Export Option and PST file format to import Backupify mailbox into PST format. Then browse the destination location to save the output file and click on the Export button.
5. Now, the export process starts.
6. The Export process of Backupify data to Outlook PST is successfully completed.
Now you can import PST into Outlook & access Backupify exported data in Outlook email application.
In this entire write-up, we have explained how you can import Backupify to Outlook email application. If you need to access Backupify emails into Outlook, then it is mandatory to export Backupify to PST format. Therefore, in this tutorial, we have explained all the required steps to perform this task.