Import Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 With Complete Storage Folder
Windows Live Mail no longer supported by Microsoft Windows OS latest versions. Its better to move complete data from Windows Live Mail storage folder to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, any versions. Step by step guide to complete the Windows live mail to Outlook import process explained in this post. Just follow the instructions!
Outlook is the dominant model for small and large corporations when it comes to email management. This is why IT administrators want to migrate Outlook. Therefore we will learn how to import the Windows Live Mail storage folder to Outlook right here.
Microsoft Outlook outperforms most email clients by including innovative features such as:
- Email Scheduling
- Setting up and customizing sessions, schedules, assignments, addresses, and calendars, among other things.
- Task management for teams and groups that are effective
- Various search patterns for emails
In Outlook when it comes to increasing the effectiveness of email clients, the list is infinite.
Outlook has become very successful due to its cost-effectiveness as compared to other email service providers.
Why Transfer Windows Live Mail to Outlook?
Many factors go into migrating Windows Live Mail to Outlook. As we discussed Microsoft is constantly changing or upgrading its Windows-based email client, but there is only one email client for MS Office, Outlook. Aside from that, there are a few other reasons that point to the need:
- Discontinued Service – As you already know that Microsoft has discontinued the services for WLM including customer support, upgrades, updating features, and resolving application issues.
- Human Error- It is understandable that when dealing with one or more email applications, users can change some of the email application’s default settings. This will necessitate the need to move EML to Outlook if an error arises as a result of a shift in default settings.
- Deleted Profile – If a user has changed the workplace or updated his system or deleted his profile that case the user wants to migrate.
- Apart from the reasons mentioned above, there are numerous other reasons to transfer from Windows Live Mail mailbox to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and other versions.
- It’s likely that there are additional explanations for this. Since the factors completely depend on email clients that automatically create and use EML files, this is the case.
EML vs. PST Format
The EML file format only preserves email messages and is ineffective at organizing them.
PST, on the other hand, organizes and preserves the whole mailbox, including all data objects. It systematizes the information into a tree-like hierarchical structure.
Import Windows Live Mail to Outlook – Direct Approach
We looked at a variety of technologies and services. Following an analysis of accessibility, features, and other considerations, the SysTools Windows Live Mail to PST Converter is the only solution that meets all of these users’ needs.
Note: – If you are still using Windows 7 OS and Windows Live Mail. Then use this utility on Windows 7. The software has feature to automatically browse Windows Live Mail storage folder.
Steps to Import Windows Live Mail Mailbox
It is a two-step process, first, make Windows Live Mail data into Outlook readable format. After that import it into Outlook in any version.
- Step-1: Make Windows Live Mail Data Readable to Outlook
- Step-2: Import the Resultant File into Microsoft Outlook
Step-1: Make Windows Live Mail Storage Folder Readable in Outlook
It was important to assess the solution’s functionality before drawing any conclusions. To complete the migration process, all four steps were needed.
Download and Install Utility:
1: First download the software and install it on your Windows system. After that click on the Open button.
2: If you are using Windows 7 then use Autodetect Storage Folder option, other than this use Browse for the Storage Location.
3: Use a selective approach to choose WLM database files for conversion and select PST format from the elongated file format list. Click on the Export button after customizing process.
4: After completion confirmation message was displayed on the screen.
Export Report was generated presenting complete information of conversion process.
Step-2: Import the Step 1 Output File into Outlook
Later migrate the converted PST files into configured Outlook platform using import/export Outlook features. This is how to import the Windows Live Mail storage folder to Outlook by maintaining data integrity.
- Launch the Microsoft Outlook any version, and click on File and After that Import/Export option.
- Select Import from another program or file from the list and hit Next button.
- Select Outlook data file (.pst) and hit Next button.
- Click on Browse button to add the PST file.
- Navigate to the location where Step 1 Output PST file saved. Simply select the PST file and hit Open.
- Now select one option from the list Replace duplicates with items imported, Allow duplicate to be created, do not import duplicates, after that click on Next button.
- Now the select the folder to import from and after that select one radio button either import items into the current folder or import items into the same folder. At last hit Finish button.
Now you successfully completed the Windows Live Mail to Outlook migration process.
It was impossible to find a solution that could satisfy any of the users’ needs after analyzing their various demands. That’s why we bring the solution for how to import Windows Live Mail to Outlook user query.
Users who are looking for reliable and stable options and do not want to risk their data confidentiality in any way should try out the Demo and Licensed versions for unrestricted benefits.