How to Export SeaMonkey to PDF with Attachments – Bulk Emails Conversion
“I am working with SeaMonkey Mail from past 2 years. Now, I need to export SeaMonkey to PDF format so I can print the emails easily. But, the problem is that I do not know how this can be done in bulk. The data I have to process is huge. Please help me by suggesting a reliable way to save SeaMonkey emails as PDF documents. As I need to submit these PDF files in my organisation.”
Do you also want to export SeaMonkey emails into PDF format? Need a reliable way that can save both emails and attachments in bulk? It seems you have lucked out as this update section introduces a smart yet trustworthy approach to do so.
When it comes to open source email client, SeaMonkey is one of the popular ones for users to carry out the communication process. It is absolutely free and stores its data in MBOX format. On the other hand, PDF is a commonly used file format for storing and sharing documents across the world. Moreover, one can also apply the password to PDF file to increase its security factor. Even in courtrooms evidence are accepted in PDF file format as it a secure and platform-independent file format. However, it becomes a difficult task for the user to export SeaMonkey to PDF format as emails in SeaMonkey are present in MBOX file format. However, by following the step-by-step guide given here, users can overcome this difficulty easily.
How to Save and Print SeaMonkey Emails in PDF File Format?
Although users can use the Print command (Ctrl+P) to save one SeaMonkey message at a time into PDF file. But inability to save attachments and one-by-one conversion makes this process non-feasible for users. This generates a dire need of a solution that can overcome such limitations and specialises in PDF conversion.
SysTools MBOX to PDF Converter is one such utility. It permits the user to open, view and export SeaMonkey emails into PDF file format. Moreover, the software is integrated with amazing features and a user-friendly interface. One can easily export MBOX emails along with the PDF attachments via the tool. The user can analyze MBOX emails with all the details via preview modes provided by the tool. The preview modes provided by the software are Hex View, Normal Mail View, Properties View, RTF View, HTML View, etc. Moreover, the tool is capable to maintain the originality of the MBOX data even after the export process.
Follow StepWise Guideline to Export SeaMonkey to PDF Documents
The overall procedure is divided into two phases. The first is the basic requirement of all SeaMonkey data that the user want to save in PDF files. We are talking about the MBOX files that SeaMonkey uses to store all its emails and attachments in. Once these mailbox files are found, the second phase is to change the encoding algorithms of these files and transfer its emails to PDF files. We will be using the above-mentioned tool for this purpose. Now let us begin executing both these steps.
Step 1. Extract MBOX File From SeaMonkey Mail
- Open SeaMonkey application on your system
- Now, right-click on Local Folders and choose Settings
- After that, in the pop-up window, copy the email location under Local Directory. Copy this location if emails that are needed for exporting SeaMonkey to PDF are stored in Local folders
- For other accounts, simply click on the Server Settings associated with them and copy the location under Local directory
- Next, you have to paste the copied location into Window folder browser.
The files with no extension are the MBOX files. Also, SBD folders contain more MBOX files as SeaMonkey uses SBD format for subfolder management.
Step 2. Export SeaMonkey to PDF with Attachments in Bulk
- Install and launch the tool’s Pro version on your system
- Click on the Add File option to Browse and Add the previously detected SeaMonkey MBOX files (Repeat for multiple files)
- After that, the software will load and display all the MBOX emails on the software’s dashboard. Users can view MBOX emails via different preview modes such as MIME View, HTML View, RTF View, Attachments View, etc.
- To search for a specific MBOX email, users can make use of the Advanced Search option. It helps in searching for a particular MBOX email via search filters and operators
- Click on the Export button to convert SeaMonkey emails into PDF format
- In the Export option, users can apply the desired naming convention to the resultant PDF file
- Click on the Browse button to select the destination location to save the MBOX emails
- Finally, hitting the Export button will begin the export process
After process completion, users can open the destination location to view all the output PDF files.
Requirement of printing multiple SeaMonkey emails into PDF at once is a challenging task for any user. Preserving the attachments while doing so further complicates this scenario. Hence, to make the task seamless for users, we have explained a reliable and smart way to export SeaMonkey to PDF file format. The user can follow this step-by-step process to save and print SeaMonkey emails along with attachments in PDF file format.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I export SeaMonkey emails to PDF manually?
Manual conversion is possible by using the Ctrl+P command. Simply, open the email message you want to print and hit Ctrl+P key. Now select the folder and your email will be saved in it as PDF file.
Do I retain attachments in manual conversion using add-on?
No, the manual method does not save attachments. In order to export SeaMonkey to PDF with attachments, using a professional tool is mandatory.
How to save SeaMonkey emails as PDF files in bulk?
The best possible way would be to use the given solution in this blog. it will not only save all emails as PDF but also retain attachments and other mail attributes during conversion.
Is it possible to view the PDF file in Adobe Reader?
Yes, you can view the generated PDF files in both Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat without any problem. You can even find the email attachments (if any) intact.