Import Emails from Google Takeout to Office 365 In A Few Minutes
How frequently you access Google in a day? According to a report half of the population perform Google search every day.
If you have used Google then, you must have heard about Google Takeout. The Google Takeout is a service from the Google to export all the data related to your Google account like emails, calendars, contacts, hangouts, tasks, groups, YouTube videos, photos, blogs etc.
Why People Use Google Takeout
People use Google Takeout for various reasons. Following are the reasons that are most common:
- Export set of photos to a desktop for editing in bulk
- Manage and streamline contacts
- Save a copy of Web data to the hard drive to free up space in Google Drive
- To copy Bookmark of the Web browser
- Transferring old blogs to new platform
If you are also searching to migrate data from Google Takeout to Office 365 account, then you are landed on the correct place. Through this article, you will be able to learn how to save Gmail Google Takeout data to Office 365 business account.
You will be also interested in knowing how to move Gmail data via Google Takeout to Thunderbird.
How to Transfer Google Takeout to Office 365?
As we have discussed about Google Takeout in the above section, so we will now initiate the process of importing Google Takeout items to office 365 assuming that you have logged in to your Gmail account.
- First of all, Login to Google account from https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout
- Now, select the data items from the list which you want to download.
- After selecting the data items to be imported, click Next step option.
- After that, customize archive format option will be shown. Fill the details and click the Create Archive option.
- After that the archiving process will get started. It will take few minutes.
You can now Download the backup of Google Takeout in your PC. All the data item gets saved in zip folder. Once you unzip the data you will get all the emails in .mbox file format.
Now, you have Google Takeout MBOX files with you, all you need to do is to transfer these MBOX data items to Office 365.
Steps to Migrate Google Takeout MBOX Data to Office 365
To move MBOX emails to O365 you can try SysTools MBOX to Office 365 Migrator. This advanced software is used to import MBOX all data items to Office 365 account in bulk. With the help of this tool you can easily transfer the data to Office 365 without any hassle.
Steps to Export Google Takeout to Office 365:
- Step 1: Start and run migrator software.
- Step 2: “Add” Google Takeout MBOX File(s).
- Step 3: Select “Office 365” as the destination.
- Step 4: Choose preferred Impersonation method.
- Step 5: Click “Export” to move Google Takeout to Office 365.
The instructions are also mentioned below in an elaborated manner along with proper screenshots. If you want a more detailed “How it Works” version, you can visit here.
- Run the Software. After that, Click the “Add File” or “Add Folder” option according to your requirement to add Google Takeout MBOX file.
- As soon as the file has been added. The tool will display the MBOX file which you have imported. Click the Next button.
- Now through the next screen select the Office 365 radio button.
- The software will prompt two options that are: With Impersonation and Without Impersonation. Choose the option as required.
If in case you select “With Impersonation” label. Then provide the admin credentials & then click the Login button.
Once the Admin account gets validated. Add the mailbox ID to which you have to migrate the data.
- After that click on the Export option to start the Export process.
- As the import process gets completed the software will display the message as shown:
Thus, through this mechanism, you can batch transfer Google Takeout to Office 365 email account. It takes few minutes to execute the transfer process.
The Users keep on searching for the solution to transfer Google Takeout to Office 365. Considering this requirement of users in mind, we have discussed the best solution to migrate Google Takeout Data to O365 in few minutes. If you have any query, please contact us.