How to Export Microsoft Outlook Contacts to Android Phone?
For Smartphone users, contacts play a vital role in establishing a communication process. Sometimes, Outlook users need to access their contacts on their Android phone. If a person is having all the details of Outlook contacts saved on an Android mobile phone then it becomes easy for the user to communicate at any time without using Outlook application. Now, the question arises, how one can export Outlook contacts to Android Phone? The users can easily export Outlook 2010 contacts to Android mobile phone by following the process explained below. In this blog, we are going to introduce different methods to move or sync Microsoft Outlook contacts with Android phone.
Quick Fix: If you are searching for some instant method to easily convert Outlook contacts to vCard. Then, you must try SysTools vCard Export Tool. It is capable of transferring Outlook contacts in bulk.
Free vCard Export Tool Purchase Now
Multiple Ways to Export Outlook Contacts to Android Phone
In this section, we are going to explain different ways to move Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 contacts to Android phone. The user can easily transfer Outlook contacts to Android mobile phone by implementing methods discussed below:
Method 1: Manual Approach to Export Outlook Contacts to Android Phone
To migrate Outlook contacts to Android phone the user has to follow the 3-step process explained below:
Step 1: Export Contacts from Outlook
- First, open Outlook and click on File option.
- Now, you need to click on Open & Export > Import/Export.
- In Import and Export Wizard, you need to select Export a file option and then click on Next.
- After that, select Comma Separated Values option and click on the Next button.
- Now, under the personal folders, you have to select Contacts option and click on the Next button.
- Click on the Browse button choose name and location for the exported contacts file and then click on Next.
- Finally, you have to click on the Finish button.
Step 2: Import Outlook Account Contacts to Gmail
- First of all, log in into your Gmail account.
- Now, click on the Mail on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select Contacts option, the contacts list will open.
- After that, click on More > Import.
- Now, click on the Choose File option and select theOutlook Address Book file (contact) which you exported in Step 1.
- Click on the Import button.
Step 3: Sync Your Android Phone
- First, touch Apps > Settings.
- Now, under Account > tap on Google.
- After that, select and touch your Google account.
- Finally, tap Contacts to sync.
Method 2: Automated Approach to Export Outlook Contacts to Android Phone
approach is a quick yet trustworthy approach to move Outlook
contacts to Android Phone.
The method for exporting Outlook
contacts to Android mobile phone is divided into two steps:
Step 1: Using vCard Exporter to Move Outlook Contacts to vCard
To export contacts in Outlook to vCard without any hassle, the user can make use of an automated solution that is SysTools vCard Exporter. With this utility, the user can easily open, view and batch migrate Microsoft Outlook contacts to vCard. Moreover, the software is having a user-friendly interface which allows the user to work with the tool in a seamless manner. One can also transfer Outlook contacts directly to Google CSV, Yahoo CSV, WAB etc. The user can also export only the selective contacts according to the requirements. Additionally, the utility also maintains all the properties associated with the contacts such as personal details, contact details, email address etc.
Step 2: Import vCard Contacts to Android Phone
- In your Android phone, navigate to Contacts icon.
- Now, tap on the Contacts, you will see the list of all the contacts present in your mobile phone.
- After that, tap on the three vertical dots icon and from the menu list, tap on the Import/Export option.
- Select Import from .vcf file option and go to the location where your vCard file is saved.
- Now, you need to select the vCard file your exported vCard file in Step 1 (Method 2)
- The import process will begin. After the completion of the import process, you can easily access contacts in Outlook in your Android phone.
Most of the Outlook users need to export Outlook contacts to Android phone. However, they are not able to find a simple way to implement this task. Thus, in the above section, we have explained different methods for exporting Outlook contacts to Android mobile phone. The user can opt for manual as well as an automated approach as per the choice. To transfer Microsoft Outlook contacts to Android phone without any data loss issues, it is recommended to make use of the automated approach.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Please explain the contact migration options
SysTools vCard Export Tool offers 5 different migration options to export contacts. Choose as per your need:
1. Migrate Contacts as vCard
2. Move Outlook Contacts to Single vCard
3. Export Outlook Contacts to Google CSV
4. Convert PST Contacts to Yahoo CSV
5. Upload Outlook Contacts to WAB
Q: I have to export Outlook contacts to Android phone, but my PST file got corrupted. I have no idea what to do. Kindly help!
You need not to worry about it. This tool can serve perfectly is the following situations like:
1. PST File Corruption
2. Password-protected PST file
3. Orphaned PST File
Q: Can I create a new folder after migrating my contacts?
Yes, you can simply save the contacts into any desired location. You can even create a new folder directly from the software panel.
Q: I am currently working on Windows 8.1. Will I be able to execute this?
Yes, it supports multiple Windows and MS Outlook versions like,
Windows: 2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, or Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit or 64-bit), 2008/2012 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Microsoft Outlook: Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 (32/64 bit), 2013 (32/64 bit)