Import Contacts From Excel to Android Samsung – Finest Techniques
“Looking for a reliable solution to import contacts from Excel to Android Samsung Phone? Want to know how to transfer contacts from Excel sheet to Android phone? But, did not find any solution? Now, no need to worry. You are in the right place, in this write-up, you will get a perfect and effective solution to transfer XLS to android contacts phone easily.”
How to transfer contacts from Excel to Android phone directly is one of the most common queries asked by various android Samsung users in different mobile forums. You can move Excel contacts into Samsung device to view the contacts saved in an Excel workbook from Samsung smartphone easily. For this, just follow a few manual tips and migrate an XLS / XSLX address book data to android Samsung phones. This method will perfectly work with all the devices such as Duos, Samsung s3, s4, s5, Galaxy A3, A8, S6, S6, S7 Edge, Note 2, Grand, Galaxy, Note and also the latest version of the Android Based Samsung Phones.
As there are various mobile models on the market that has been launched by Samsung, so users tend to move to the latest mobile version and search issues like how to convert Excel contacts to Phonebook. Thus by upgrading the gadget there arises a need to import contacts from Excel to Android Samsung.
In order to import contacts from Excel file to Android phone, users can go for SysTools Excel File to vCard Converter. This is a small, compact size tool with several prominent features that can help Samsung user to import thousands of contacts easily without any data loss. Nowadays, a vCard file acts as a standard file format to save address book data in different platforms such as Gmail, iPhone, Yahoo and the mobile device like Blackberry and messenger application i.e., Skype and Whatsapp application.
Brief Introduction on vCard File
The vCard is an electronic business card, which is utilized for multiple reasons. This file is used as the email attachment in Exchange address book. A vCard file comprises different attributes like employee name, email address, contact, home/ business address etc.
Highlighted Features of vCard File Format
- VCF file format easily stores contact data in a standard file format.
- It is highly compatible with various electronic devices that use online and offline email applications.
- Virtual contact file are compact and small in size.
- Stores users information such as User-name, Address Details, Job details, Contacts details and much more.
Method to Import Contacts from Excel to Android Samsung
Step 1: First, download MS Excel to vCard Converter application
Download Now Purchase Now
Step 2: Now Browse or Add Excel file within the software.
Note: User can preview the Header details with user details
Step 3: Now, you need to MAP the attributes of an Excel Contacts field with Samsung vCard file attributes.
For Example: The user needs to map “First Name” attributes of user contacts to the vCard attributes with the “First Name” attributes. If the desired attributes are not listed, then a user can use alias attributes from the List.
Note: Select the “ADD” and “Remove” button to add/remove field attributes. After Complete mapping process, a user can view the preview of the mapping field attributes. Now Click on “Next” button.
Step 4: In the next step, the application offers the various prominent features when you import contacts From Excel to Android Samsung Phone. Select the following options as per your requirements:
- The user can select the empty address option to export duplicate email address in the resulted vCrad file.
- Choose single vCard file for all contacts, this option can create an individual file for all converted contacts.
- vCard Version: As different VCF file version is now Supported by different mobile, Email, and Desktop Client, the user can choose the desired vCard version.
Step 5: After that, provide a Destination Location to save the exported contacts in the system, so that a user can transfer/move contacts from spreadsheet to android. Then, Browse the location and view the VCF contacts file is properly save or not.
After performing these steps, contacts details can be easily migrated into VCF format, now you just required to transfer contacts From Excel to Android Samsung mobile. As the exported .vcf file is supported by many devices such as Samsung Duos, S3, S4, S5, Galaxy S3, S4, S6, S7 Note 2 & ACE.
Import Contacts From Excel to Android Samsung
- Now just connect your device with the system and configure your phone properly. Select all the contacts i.e VCF files and then right click on it to choose to send option to move address book to your device.
Note: Here, we are using the Samsung J7 Prime Model to show you how to copy contacts from Excel sheet to Android phone.
- Now, you have to disconnect the USB Cable from the system and open contacts section in your Samsung mobile device and hit on the setting and choose “Manage Contacts” option.
- Then, select the Import / Export option to begin Excel sheet to Android contacts conversion.
- After this, in the next step, a user can select the “Import vCard Files (VCF) from your Samsung Phone”. Then, click on the Import button.
- Select the Location (Internal Storage) Option to import contacts from Excel to Android Samsung
- Choose the VCF Contacts files. Click on “Done” option to for transferring contacts from Excel to Android
- Now select a Destination location, where you want to save the imported VCF Files. Pick the “Phone” option.
- Now, a user can view the imported contacts into a contact list of your Samsung Device.
The contact plays an important role in our life. Also, it helps to share information and schedule meetings in real time. This technical paper covers all the required details on how to import contacts from Excel to Android Samsung. With the help of this blog post, the user can easily transfer contacts from Excel to Android Phone without any hassle or any loss of data.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How to transfer contacts from Excel sheet to Android phone?
A. You cannot directly move contacts from Excel to Android because Android does not support to import Excel file. You have to convert Excel to vCard first to execute this operation.
Q. How to import Excel contacts to WhatsApp on Android?
A. Use SysTools Excel to Android (vCard) Converter to make Excel contacts Android compatible. After that, you can easily import Excel contacts to WhatsApp on Android.
Q. Can I import unlimited Excel contacts to Android contacts?
A. Yes, the solution mentioned in this article will allow you to import unlimited contacts from Excel to Android contacts.
Q. Why I’m not getting any Import/ Export option in my Android?
A. The latest smartphones do not provide an Import/ Export Contacts option because they use Gmail to sync your contacts.