Add Outlook Calendars to Multiple Platforms – Top 2 Ways
Nowadays, email applications have made it easy for users to manage emails, contacts, and calendars, etc. at a single place. For an organization, it is very important to maintain daily schedule, meetings, events according to date as well as time. Outlook Calendars makes it possible for every person to organize work as per date and time. Sometimes, the user needs to add Outlook calendars to multiple platforms such as Google calendar, Yahoo calendar, GoDaddy calendar, etc. This makes easy for the users to access daily schedule including meetings, events, important dates, etc. from multiple platforms. Thus, in this write-up, we are going to explain a step-by-step process to add Outlook calendars to multiple platforms without any trouble.
Hovering for the approach to add Outlook calendars to different platforms? Keep reading the blog to sync the data from the calendar to various platforms!
“Been working as an Event Manager, I have to frequently support and analyze the status of my team on a daily basis. As of now, I have created several calendar entries in my Outlook profile. However, few of my colleagues are working on Yahoo Mail. I need to share the different events and details of the scheduled meetings from my Outlook calendar with my colleagues. Is there some reliable approach to add Outlook calendar to multiple platforms like Yahoo. Please let me know some instant and proven solution to do this procedure.”
Is It Possible to Add Outlook Calendars to Multiple Platforms?
Yes, Outlook permits the user to save the calendar in ICS file format. The user can save the calendar into the ICS file format and then import the calendar to the desired platform. The manual techniques to export Outlook calendar to multiple platforms is explained below.
- First of all, in Outlook you have to open Calendar and then select the calendar which you want to export
- After that, click on the File > Save Calendar option to add Outlook calendars to multiple platforms
- Now, use the default name or type the desired name for the ICS file in the File Name box
- Next, click on the More Options and click on the Date Range arrow to select the calendar data you want to export. You can also click on Specify Dates to enter a particular date range
- In addition to that, users can also know the calendar details, avail different advanced options, etc and click OK to proceed further
- Once the required settings are applied, hit the OK button with the specified file name and click the Save button
- After exporting Outlook Calendar into ICS file format, you can easily add the calendar to any desired platform.
Any Drawbacks Are Associated With The Method to Export Outlook Calendar?
Most of the times, manual techniques are associated with shortcomings. The manual method to export Outlook calendars to multiple platforms also has a major drawback. The user cannot export multiple calendars data in a single go. The user has to export each calendar one by one and this is a hectic and time-consuming task.
Now, What to Do?
Stay Calm and Opt For A Reliable and Smart Approach
The user can make use of SysTools PST Converter to export all the Outlook calendars into ICS file format without any limitation. The software is integrated with an easy-to-use interface and numerous functionalities. Besides exporting the Outlook calendar to ICS format, it can efficiently work to convert PST file to multiple formats like EML, MSG, PDF, VCF, RTF, HTML and so on.
Download Now Purchase Now
In order to add Outlook calendars to multiple platforms via this application, the user has to follow the steps given below.
- You have to download and install tool on your system and launch it
- To insert the PST file, you need to click on Add File option. Select the PST file by going to the location where PST file is saved. The software is also capable to perform advance scan of the corrupted PST file and also helps to preview the same
- After uploading the PST file, the software will start loading all the data associated with the PST file
- Now, you can easily preview data associated with PST file directly from the software’s interface.
- Select the Calendars associated with PST file and click on the Export button
- In the Export Option, select the ICS: Export to ICS option. Click on the Browse button to save the resultant ICS file
- At last, you need to click on the Export button. The software will begin the export process and will save the output ICS file to the selected location
After exporting all the Outlook calendars using the top-notch converter tool, the user can easily add Outlook calendars to multiple platforms.
Added Outlook Calendars to Different Platforms Easily!
Sometimes, users need to access Outlook Calendars on different platforms. To implement this task, one has to add Outlook calendars to multiple platforms. Most of the users face issues while adding Outlook calendars to platforms such as Google Calendar, Yahoo Calendar, etc. Thus in the above section, we have introduced a versatile and feature-rich utility using which the user can easily add Outlook Calendars to different platforms without any hassle.