Migrate GyazMail to Outlook – Efficient & Instant Method
In this article, we will be discussing about how can we export Gyazmail to Outlook email client. The perfect way for this migration is to convert emails of Gyazmail to PST format which is the proprietary database format of MS Outlook application.
GyazMail is a Mac OS based email application. It works on the native API of macOS i.e., Cocoa framework. It was once honed as a great replacement of Eudora and Mac Mail client. Small factors like stability, easy to use, filtering, less memory consumption made it into a reliable email client for non-technical users.
However, when compared to email giants like Outlook, it comes up way too short in terms of features and capabilities. And for this very reason, GyazMail users have been shifting to Outlook platform at a constant rate.
After a thorough analysis of GyazMail to Outlook migration requirements, we came up with an ideal solution designed for reliability and accuracy. SysTools MBOX to PST Conversion Wizard provides users with exactly what they want – An easy yet powerful approach towards GyazMail to PST conversion.
The software solution is versatile and accessible for both Mac and Windows platform. So, users migrating to Outlook for Mac or Windows can make use of this utility without any issues.
Download for Windows
Download for Mac
Procedure to Convert GyazMail to Outlook on Mac
Step 1: Install and Launch the Mac MBOX Converter on macOS
Step 2: Click on Add File and browse the GyazMail MBOX file. Hit Next.
You can select multiple MBOX files as per requirements. Use Add folder option for such task.
Step 3: Checkmark the Maintain Folder Heirarchy option and set PST as export type.
Step 4: You can perform selective file conversion by checking/unchecking selected MBOX files from left pane.
Step 5: Now click on Advanced Settings tab. Here you can apply 3 options as per choice:
- Create Single PST: Merge all the selected GyazMail MBOX files into one single PST file.
- Split PST Option: Break the output PST file into multiple smaller PST files as per requirement.
- Date Filter: Filtering mechanism to save only prefered email messages falling into a particular date range.
Step 6: Now select the destination where you want to save the PST file with Change button.
Step 7: Finally, hit the Export button to swiftly save all your Gyazmail emails to PST format.
Procedure to Export GyazMail to PST on Windows
Step 1: Run the MBOX Converter for Windows platform
Step 2: Hit the Add File button and choose Next.
Step 3: Browse location of GyazMail MBOX and hit the Process button
(Use folder mode for bulk file selection)
Step 4: Preview all emails and attachments. Click on Export menu button for next window
Step 5: Now choose from multiple export options:
- Complete/ Selective Migration: Use Export All Folder or Export Selected Item as per requirement.
- Choose PST as output format.
- Split PST option for breaking the PST files into multiple smaller files.
- Change button to select the preferred destination location for converted GyazMail MBOX.
Step 6: Once required settings are applied, hit the Export button for safe GyazMail to Outlook PST migration.
Once you have the PST files, you can simply import them in any Outlook edition including 2019, 2016, 2013, and below version. There you have it – A Safe, Secure and Instant Conversion Method for both Mac & Windows OS.
Benefits of Choosing SysTools Product
- Maintain the on-disk folder hierarchy
- Supports saving GyazMail emails to multiple formats
- Generates UNICODE PST compatible with all Outlook Versions
- No change in metadata information(properties, header, images, etc)
- Provides selective file conversion option
- Has inbuilt filtering mechanism
- Save data at desired location
- Option to create multiple PST files
- Merge all GyazMail MBOX in single PST
The article informs users about a quick method for migration of GyazMail to Outlook PST format. Considering the requirements of users, it also provides a perfect solution for both Mac and Windows platform. Users can try the free demo version of the software and test it with GyazMail MBOX file. It will help them realize how efficient the provided solutions are.