Know How to Import Contacts from CSV File to Yahoo Mail Easily
Due to rising technology and demands, people keep changing their email applications but the people or contacts they communicate remains the same. So, it is essential to maintain the address book where all important contacts will be maintained together. However, if you are using Yahoo Mail, it is not an easy task to manage the address book. Hence, in this post, we will tell you an easy process to import contacts from CSV file to Yahoo mail.
“I am a business user and I have maintained good relationships with my clients. It is hard to remember all the contacts. So, I created an email contacts list in spreadsheet format with the first name, last name, contacts, and email address and save it in CSV format. Now, I want to import CSV contacts to Yahoo Mail but do not know the import process. Can you please tell me any reliable way to accomplish this task.”
How to Import Contacts into Yahoo from CSV?
If you need to transfer contacts from any email clients to Yahoo Mail, then you can export all address book into a list which is saved in .vcf or .csv file format. Keep in mind, the maximum file size that you can import into Yahoo Mail is only 5 MB. Let’s have a look at the step by step procedure by which you can import contacts from CSV file to Yahoo mail.
Note: The below method is no more available. So, if you want to transfer contacts in CSV file to Yahoo mail then, you have to move your CSV contacts file to Google account or Outlook account. Afterword, follow the method 3 or method 4 respectively to import contacts from CSV File to Yahoo Mail.
# Method 1:Steps to Upload Contacts in CSV file to Yahoo
- First of all, open your Yahoo account from where you want to import the address book.
- After that, go to the Yahoo Mail Contacts option.
- Then, select the File Upload option and click on the Import button.
- Once you click on the Import option, it will ask you to upload the CSV contacts file.
- In this step, choose the required contacts file and upload them.
- Finally, your all address book is successfully imported in your Yahoo Mail account.
Apart from CSV contact file, you can also transfer your address book from Facebook, Outlook, and Google to Yahoo Mail. We will describe all the techniques in this section.
# Method 2: Import Facebook Contacts to Yahoo Account
- Log in your Yahoo account and click on the Contacts option from the left side.
- After that, choose all contacts and just click on the Import Contacts button.
- Now, you will see various options in front of you.
- Here, you need to choose the Facebook option and log in your Facebook account by entering id and password.
- Once you login your Facebook account, it displays “Yahoo! Contact Importer will receive your public profile and friend list.”
- Just click on the Continue button to import your all Facebook contacts into the Yahoo Mail.
# Method 3: Import Outlook Address Book to Yahoo Mail
To import contacts from MS Outlook account to Yahoo Mail, you can perform the first three steps like the above procedure. Then follow these steps:
- Choose the Outlook option from the appeared list and click on the Import button.
- It will ask you to enter the login credentials of Outlook account.
- Once you enter the Outlook credentials and log in the account, it will ask you to use the Yahoo Mail account.
- Finally, you can access your Outlook contacts in Yahoo Mail.
# Method 4: Transfer Google Contacts to Yahoo Mail Account
Follow the first three steps like the above procedure, then follow these steps:
- Select the Google option and click on the Import button.
- Then, it will ask you to log in your Gmail account.
- Enter email id and password of Gmail account to login.
- After login Gmail account, a pop up displays that ask you to use Yahoo account.
- Finally, your Gmail address book will be successfully imported into the Yahoo Mail account.
In this post, we have discussed on a topic how to import contacts from CSV file to Yahoo Mail. Here, the complete import process is described in a precise manner. You can follow this method when you need to import CSV contacts to Yahoo Mail. I hope this article will helpful for you.