Fix MS Outlook Sending & Receiving Reported Error 0x800ccc92
Fix Outlook Sending And Receiving Reported Error 0x800ccc92 Easily
While using Outlook, we come across many errors in a day. Among all those errors, Error 0x800ccc92 is mostly encountered one. This error is also termed as Outlook Sending and Receiving Error 0x800ccc92. “The basic message that is displayed on the screen is Receiving reported error (0x800ccc922): Your email server rejected your login.”
Reasons behind Outlook Send Receive error 0x800ccc92
Every error has some basic reason that makes it functional. Jotted below are few of the root causes of the error Microsoft Outlook sending error 0x800ccc92:
- False Entry of password and user-name
- Incorrect configuration settings in MS Outlook
- PST File size limit exceeded
- Failure of POP3 and SMTP Protocol also generates this error while sending/ receiving the mails via Outlook
- Outlook not closed properly or closed abruptly. Users must close Outlook properly once finished working
- Regular failure of POP3 and SMTP protocols
- Improper synchronization of Outlook and Server
- Virus Infection in MS Outlook PST data
Mentioned above are some root causes through which the Microsoft Outlook sending error 0x800ccc92 arises. But, to every leap hole there is a proper solution to resolve receiving reported error 0x800ccc92 your email server rejected. So, we have written few methods below so that you can easily resolve Outlook send receive error 0x800ccc92 without any hassle.
Manual Method to Resolve Outlook send receive error 0x800ccc92
Method 1: Correct the Name and Password
Many times, if a user enters the wrong credentials like wrong username and password. This can create a problem such as Outlook Sending and Receiving Error 0x800ccc92. To overcome this issue receiving reported error 0x800ccc92 your email server rejected, users need to check whether the details are correct or not i.e., the username and password section is properly filled or not.
Method 2: Check the Server Settings of Browser
Before making prejudices, make sure that whether the mail server settings are correct or not. By mail server settings we understand the POP, SMTP, IMAP, etc. After doing this, re-add the account. If in case, the user is not sure regarding the server, make sure, you check the below-mentioned table to correct the errors accordingly to solve Outlook send receive error 0x800ccc92.
TIP: The table mentioned above directs the users regarding the settings of Gmail and Hotmail. For instance, if a user has connected to his/her domain.com account, in those cases you need to make use of the domain.com account settings. To get the correct settings contact the domain provider to avoid Microsoft Outlook sending error 0x800ccc92
Method 3: Clean Outlook Mailboxes if PST Files are Exceeding Size Limit
In case, if a PST file exceeds the size limitation imposed, then it causes troubles for the users. Because of this, Outlook Sending and Receiving Error 0x800ccc92 emerges. While optimizing the PST files, it does not only even counter the error from re-appearing and it also improves the proper functioning of an application. To optimize MS Outlook & fix Outlook send receive error 0x800ccc92, follow the steps mentioned below:
Method 4: Setting an Auto- Archive in Outlook 2013
- Open Outlook>> Click on File>> Opt for Options
- In Outlook Option box, Click on Advance.
- In Auto Archive, click Auto Archive Settings button
- Set option Run AutoArchive after every 14 days
- Leave all box marked and click OK.
Method 5: Executing Auto Archive Manually
To avoid error Outlook Sending and Receiving Error 0x800ccc92 perform the following steps:
- Launch Outlook>> Click on File>> Select Clean up tools
- Click on Archive option.
- Select the files to be archived
Method 6: Fetching details of Archived Item Folder
Outlook Sending and Receiving Error 0x800ccc92 occurs Maximum times, archived folders do not appear, till the old messages are archived successfully for first time. Mentioned below are few steps through which a user can search and view the archived items:
- Launch MS Outlook>> click on File tab>> click open and export
- Opt for Open Outlook Data File
- Open Outlook data file box and opt for the file you want to open. The selected file will appear in File name text box. Hit on OK button.
Disclaimer: the data file opened will arrive in the Navigation pane, below the ordinary set of folder.
Few steps are mentioned below using which, users can easily determine the archived data files name to be opened.
- Click File tab>> click and select cleanup tools button>> opt for Archive button
- Take a look at the Archive file text box and make sure whether any information is modified or not. Outlook can send archive messages to any other location if the information is modified. The information in Archive file text box are usually complex comprising of words that a user finds difficult to remember.
Method 6: Close the Archive Data Files
In the folder pane, right click on name of Archive data file>> select Close Archive to avoid Outlook send receive error 0x800ccc92
Method 7: Clearing the Deleted Folder Items
- For clearing the deleted items folder, delete all the files. In case you have accidentally deleted a message that was not meant to be deleted, go to deleted items folder. You will easily get the items in that folder.
- To recover the files from deleted items folder, drag the PST items from Deleted folder and drag it to desired folder.
- For cleaning the deleted items folder, right click on deleted items folder and select the empty folder option.
Mentioned below are few steps you must follow to Set the Outlook 2013 and empty the deleted items folder when you exit & avoid error Outlook Sending and Receiving Error 0x800ccc92.
- Firstly, click on File>>Options>>Advance tab
- Now, in Outlook Start and Exit tab>> checkmark box to select option empty delete items folder on exiting
- Afterward click OK to delete the folder automatically
- To get the notification before deleting item folders, click on advance tab and choose prompt before deleting items check box.
Method 8: Expert Solution to Resolve Outlook Error 0x800ccc92
Users are always concerned about the errors such as Outlook send receive error 0x800ccc92 and it seems difficult to recover PST files using any inbuilt utility. To recover and restore the large sized PST files, users can make use of PST Repair Tool. The tool saves users energy and effort as the tool has few of the astonishing features that really adds to its credibility. The tool has few of the amazing features like:
- Recovers the hard deleted PST files
- Supports both mirror corrupted and majorly corrupted files.
- No size limitations imposed on UNICODE and ANSI type files
- Recovers password protected files easily.
Wrapping it Up
From the above article, we are clear regarding the concept of Outlook Sending and Receiving Error 0x800ccc92. The information serves users with methods to resolve receiving reported error 0x800ccc92 your email server rejected easily by offering two choices. The first one is manual method but it is really a tough task to perform. So, the users should try the Automated solution i.e., PST Repair Tool to easily resolve Outlook Error 0x800ccc92.