How to Convert IMAP Emails to HTML Format?
Summary: This blog discusses how to convert IMAP to HTML using an expert suggested solution. The solution helps users accomplish the task in a smooth and secure manner. So, without further ado, let’s see how to use this automated utility deemed a personal favorite of countless technical experts.
All email servers, such as Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail, Exchange Server, and Kerio Connects allow their users to access their email accounts anytime and from any location as long as they have access to the Internet. Sometimes, due to various reasons, clients may need to download a few emails or even the entire mailbox on their local system. Here, we will learn to export IMAP emails to HTML files.
User Query to Convert IMAP to HTML
“I had been trying hard to convert IMAP to HTML manually for a few days but realized that it is an extremely daunting and error-prone process. Can you suggest any quicker and easier way to convert an entire IMAP mailbox to HTML files?“
Why Should One Convert IMAP Emails to HTML Format?
- One can only access IMAP mail apps from the web, and that too, when connected to a stable internet connection. However, by saving IMAP emails in HTML format, one can access them even without an internet connection.
- Converting IMAP emails to HTML creates an additional backup of your crucial email data. Moreover, having a backup helps users recover from atrocities like accidental data deletion.
Expert Solution for Secure IMAP to HTML Conversion
IT Expects recommends SysTools IMAP Backup Tool to export IMAP to HTML and other file types such as PDF, PST, EML, EMLX, HTML, and CSV. The tool also allows you to save IMAP data with attachments and folders while maintaining their original hierarchy.
Both technical and non-technical users will find the GUI of this software very simple and easy to work with. Downloading and installing the software will give you access to all its unique features including the ability to convert your IMAP files in bulk in a single try.
Step-by-Step Process to Convert IMAP to HTML
Follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the IMAP emails to the HTML conversion process.
1. Download and install the software on your Mac OS.
2. Enter the login details and proceed further.
3. Select HTML from the available options.
4. Click the Advance Settings option to apply filters.
5. Choose the desired destination location to save the converted files.
6. Click the Start Backup button.
The message indicating the successful completion of the Exporting process is displayed on the screen.
Best Features of the Suggested Tool
- Batch Conversion: This excellent software allows you to batch convert IMAP folders to HTML format at once.
- No File Size Limitations: This tool allows users to export IMAP emails in PST, HTML, and other file formats with no file size limitations. Users may easily bulk export IMAP emails to HTML.
- Selective Backup: This feature permits users to save only selective IMAP emails to HTML and other file formats.
- Compatible with All Versions: This utility works well with all versions of MS Outlook (Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, and below versions) and Mac OS (Mac OS 10.8 and above versions).
- Incremental Backup: This option is activated only if you have already taken the IMAP backup earlier. Rather than copying the complete mailbox again, this option allows you to save only the newly arrived emails.
This blog discusses how to convert IMAP emails to HTML files. The manual method is the best for saving IMAP server emails to HTML for free, but it puts your data at risk. Thus, it is advisable to use our application to export IMAP emails to Outlook, and HTML in a secure manner. You may also download the free Demo version to test the functionalities of this utility.