How to Export Zoho Mail to Microsoft Outlook PST File? – Solved
This blog describes manual and automated solutions to export emails from Zoho Mail to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and the below versions. We will also explain the reasons for moving from Zoho Mail to the Microsoft Outlook application.
Zoho Mail is an email hosting service for private users and businesses. The service is part of Zoho Online Office Suite, first released in 2005. The postal service provides a wide range of functions and a high level of security to its users, while at the same time providing a friendly and simple user interface.
Why Do Users Prefer Outlook Instead of Zoho Mail?
Microsoft Outlook is an information storage email client for both personal and professional users. It allows users to expand their business and take it to the next level. Now, let’s take a look at some of the common reasons behind exporting Zoho emails to Outlook 365, 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, and the below versions.
- Microsoft Outlook can keep users updated regarding new features. It also provides regular updates on security patches.
- Outlook is a business email solution powered by Microsoft.
- With Outlook, you can easily search for whatever you need. It includes a search function that allows you to search for any contact, email, task, etc.
- If you use an email server on Microsoft Exchange, Outlook is the perfect way to upgrade yourself.
- More data storage suites and an application plan in Microsoft Office subscription plans.
- With MS Outlook, users can set up multiple user accounts at once. They only need to use high-level protocols like IMAP and POP3 at the same time.
- Microsoft Office is the market leader, making the Outlook interface familiar and easy for most users.
Manual Solution to Export Zoho Mail to MS Outlook
The manual solution is suitable for users having a small-sized Zoho mailbox. This method has a two-step process:
Step-1: Export Emails from Zoho Mail
- Login to Zoho Mail and click the Settings icon.
- Select Import/Export Emails and advance settings: Folder Selection and Date Filter.
- Click the Export button to create a Zip file.
- Extract the Zip file and get all emails in the .eml format.
Step-2: Import Resultant Emails in Outlook
- Open Zoho emails folder and right-click on the selected email.
- Select Open with option from the List.
- Open EML File in Outlook and select Move option.
- Now select Copy to Folder and save the email in Inbox folder.
- Repeat these steps with all emails.
The manual method only works with a small-sized mailbox or with a limited number of emails. For the complete process, choose the automated solution.
Automated Solution to Export Zoho Mailbox to Outlook
Manually exporting complete mailbox folders from the Zoho Mail to the Microsoft Outlook email client is a difficult and time-consuming process with many limitations. For a smooth and error-free process, choose SysTools Zoho Backup Tool. It is the best way to export Zoho Mail to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, and 2000 versions. You can freely download the Demo version on the latest Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac OS 10.8 and above versions. You can also import Zoho Mail emails to MBOX format.
The software supports all Zoho Mail mailbox folders such as Inbox, Draft, Sent, etc. It also allows users to export emails from Personal and Small Business Zoho Mail accounts. The Tool provides advanced export settings such as Folder Selection, Date Filter, Delete after Download, Incremental Backup, and Pause & Resume. Recognized as the best application for business and personal needs, this tool provides an option to save Zoho Mail emails as PDF format.
Steps to Export Zoho Mail to Outlook PST File
Follow below listed instructions and export complete data from Zoho mailbox to PST file format.
Step-1. Open the tool and login with Zoho Mail credentials.
Step-2. Select export type: PST with advanced settings.
Step-3. Select the destination location and click the Start button.
Step-4. After getting the PST file, open Microsoft Outlook.
Step-5. Go to File >> Open & Export >> Import/Export.
Step-6. Select Import from another program or file option.
Step-7. Select Outlook Data File (.pst) in the Import a File window.
Step-8. Next, select the resultant PST file and click the Finish button.
Now, you can preview all your Zoho Mail emails in Outlook.
Zoho Mail works best for users who use the Zoho Online Office Suite. However, if you need to only work with emails, then Outlook is the most suitable option. This blog discussed both manuals and automated solutions for exporting emails from Zoho Mail to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, and the below versions.
Manually, you can only move a limited number of Zoho emails to Outlook PST file. Opt for the automated Zoho to PST converter solution and easily export the complete data from Zoho mailbox to PST in just a few clicks.