How to Save Zoho Mail Emails as PDF Files? Complete Guide
This article discusses the best two solutions to save Zoho emails as PDF files. In this article, we share a manual approach as well as an automated solution suggested by experts to acomplish the task. Along with that, we also share some top reasons why exporting your Zoho emails as PDF is beneficial conversion. So, without further ado, let’s get started with the article and see which method is perfect for you.
Zoho is the best email platform with a clean, minimal, and ad-free interface as well as powerful features for business. We all know that sending and receiving emails is one of the important tasks of any business setup. Also, these online conversations often need to be saved or printed to be used later for different purposes. One of the best ways to share or print emails with multiple options is to save Zoho Mail emails as PDF files.
However, manually saving Zoho emails in PDF format is not easy. For that, you have to select, open and save each email one by one, which is a hectic and long process. In this blog, we will provide you with a direct solution to save Zoho Mail emails as PDF files. But why export emails only to the PDF format? Before proceeding to the solution, let’s have a look at the benefits of creating PDF files.
Know How to Export Zoho Mail to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013
Benefits of Portable Document Format (PDF)
A PDF file is used not only to view information, but is deemed easy to print, and protect, and is the widely accepted format for presenting evidence in courtrooms. Also, some of the unique features of the PDF file format are:
- You can protect the PDF files with passwords (Owner or User).
- Due to their portable format, it is easy to share PDF files on the Internet.
- Also, PDF files are easily accessible on almost all operating systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS, etc.
- They can be accessed on various devices like laptops, mobile phones, tablets, and desktops.
- No additional applications are required to view or open PDF files.
“I have been using the Zoho Business email account in my company. I get a lot of emails and need to save some emails from Zoho Mail in PDF format. As the manual procedure takes a lot of effort, I want a reliable and fast solution for saving Zoho Mail emails in PDF format. Can anyone suggest any solution for this? Thanks in advance.“
Automated Solution to Import Zoho Mail Emails to MBOX Format
Manually Save Zoho Mail Emails as PDF Files
- Login into your Zoho account by entering valid login credentials.
- Select and open the email/s that you want to export to PDF.
- Afterward, from the top right corner, click on the “More” action button and select the “Print” option.
- Upon doing so, the print preview of the selected emails will be visible on your screen. Then, click the “Print” button.
- Now, in the destination field, choose the “Print to PDF” option and click on the “Save” button.
- Once done, your Zoho emails will be exported as PDF documents on your device.
- Repeat this procedure for all Zoho emails you wish to save as PDF files.
This is the free-of-cost manual approach to saving your Zoho emails as PDF files. Do keep in mind that this procedure comes with certain drawbacks and limitations such as the following.
- Using this manual approach, you can only save one Zoho email to PDF format at a time.
- Due to that, this method becomes time-consuming and thus, burdensome for users to execute, therefore, users prefer quick alternatives suggested by experts.
- One is required to have the appropriate technical insights to use this procedure as one single error may lead to accidental deletion and data loss.
As you see, all these limitations and drawbacks hold this solution from becoming a user preference in exporting and saving Zoho emails as PDF files. Moving further, let’s have a look at an expert’s suggested method to accomplish the task.
Automated Solution to Save Zoho Emails as PDF Documents
SysTools Zoho Email Backup Software is the best and most reliable solution to save Zoho emails to PDF format. It allows users to easily save bulk or selected emails of Zoho Mail in PDF format with attachments. The Demo version of the tool is available for free download and is compatible with Windows OS 11, 10, 8, and 7; Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, and 2008; and Mac OS 10.8 and above.
Best Software solution for personal and small business needs, this tool helps you save emails from all Zoho Mail folders such as Inbox, Sent, Spam, and others. The tool also offers various advanced features for taking customized backups, such as Category, Date Filter, Delete after Download, Pause & Resume, and Incremental Backup.
Steps to Save Zoho Emails in PDF Format with Expert Tool
Steps to save Zoho Mail emails with attachments to PDF files.
1. Open the tool and Login with Zoho Mail credentials.
2. Select PDF as a saving option from the Select E-mail Format option.
3. Choose to Delete after Download, Apply Filter, or Incremental Backup options as per your requirement.
4. After selecting options, browse the Destination location.
5. Click the Start button to begin the saving process.
After performing the steps, you can get all Zoho Mail emails in PDF files with attachments. Now easily share or print resultant PDF files with advanced settings.
Best Features of the Automated Tool
The suggested software solution is equipped with many advanced features. Know some of them that are explained here:
- A simple and intuitive utility that even non-technical Zoho Mail users can easily operate.
- This tool allows you to save Zoho emails along with attachments to PDF in one go.
- The Pause and Resume option lets users download Zoho emails at their own time and convenience.
- The app provides the Delete after download option that allows users to delete transferred emails from the Zoho server.
- Also, the Zoho Mail credentials are not stored anywhere in the database, so there is no chance of data misuse.
- Compatible with the latest versions of Windows including Win 11 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Mac 10.8 and above versions.
- The Incremental Backup feature, if enabled, saves only the newly-arrived emails and not those that have already been downloaded.
- The tool supports Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, French, German, Portuguese, English, and other languages for installation.
- The format, structure, and hierarchy of all the folders of Zoho Mail are maintained as it is in the resultant PDF files.
Zoho Mail is mainly used by businesses and organizations for their daily email management tasks. In this blog, we have discussed one of the best-automated solutions to download emails from a Zoho Mail account into PDF files. Easily open the resultant PDF file on various other applications.