How to Open MBOX File with Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 on Windows?
When it comes to the email clients, everyone wants a feature-rich and versatile email application to manage the personal as well as business chores. Talking about email clients, then every email client is compatible with a particular file format. Sometimes, the user needs to open the file of one email client by using another email client. This comes out to be a challenging task as the user has to carry out the conversion process. So, know how to open MBOX file with Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 version on Windows OS.
Now, considering the situation in which the user has to open MBOX file with Outlook. This is a very complicated task for the user as MBOX file is not compatible with the Outlook email client. Ultimately, the user has to convert MBOX file into Outlook compatible file format i.e. PST. It becomes difficult for the user to open MBOX files with Outlook as they are unable to find a smart and instant way to extract mailbox files into PST file format. Thus, in this blog, we are going to explain a reliable way to import MBOX files into Outlook.
Let Us Take A Look At Queries Faced By Users:
- How to Open MBOX File in Outlook 2016?
- How to Open MBOX File in Outlook 2007?
- How to Import MBOX File into Outlook?
- How to Open MBOX File with Outlook 2013 on Windows 7?
- How to Open Entourage MBOX File with Outlook 2010?
- Import MBOX File in Outlook 2019?
- How to Open MBOX Files in Outlook 2013?
- How to Open MBOX File in Microsoft Outlook Windows?
- How do I Open an MBOX File in Microsoft Outlook on Windows 10?
- How to Import MBOX in Outlook on Windows 8?
- How to Open an MBOX File using Outlook 2013?
Some common queries which users face while dealing with MBOX files are listed above. One can resolve all the issues related to open MBOX files in Microsoft Outlook with the help of an efficient and reliable solution explained below.
Free Method to Open MBOX File without any Email Clients Environment
SysTools MBOX Viewer is a reliable and efficient tool for opening MBOX / MBS / MBX files associated with many email clients. The software is integrated with advanced algorithms, allowing email users to view emails without relying on email clients.
What is the Need to Open MBOX File In Outlook?
- A client shared an MBOX file and the user has to import that MBOX file into Outlook as no MBOX supporting email client is installed on the user’s system.
- Switch from email client which support MBOX file format such as Thunderbird, Entourage, Eudora etc. to the Outlook email client. One has to convert mailbox data into PST and then import PST to Outlook.
How to Open MBOX File with Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013?
One can rely on SysTools MBOX to PST Converter to open MBOX file with Outlook. The software permits the user to import MBOX emails into Outlook along with attachments. One can easily convert the mailbox data into PST file format via the software without any email client dependency. Moreover, the user interface of the utility is very easy-to-understand, the user can easily work with it.
The software is also integrated with the auto-detect feature in which it automatically detects the MBOX files of various email clients. One can work with the utility on Windows Operating system different versions such as Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and all the below version. Next, how to open MBOX file with Outlook using this software? Both the brief and elaborate steps are given below:
Open MBOX in Outlook with following steps:
- Step 1: Open the software and click “Add File”.
- Step 2: Browse the MBOX files to open in Outlook.
- Step 3: View the emails in tool interface
- Step 4: Click on “Export”.
- Step 5: Now open the PST file in Outlook.
To take a look at all the advanced features along with screenshots, follow the below given step by step guide:
1. First of all, you need to download and install SysTools Converter on your system and launch it
2. Now, click on the Add File button to load the MBOX file which you want to open in Outlook
3. In the Selection Option, you need to select the Default Profile Configured option or Select file(s)/folder from the file system option as per your needs. Here, Select file(s)/folder from the file system option is selected for orphan MBOX file
4. After the selection of the MBOX file, click on the Next button. The software will show all the MBOX emails in the software’s interface
5. Click on the Export button. In the Export Option, you can select Export All Folders or Export Selected Folders option as per your choice. After that, select PST file format
6. Click on the Change button, to select the location to save the resultant file according to requirements
7. Finally, click on the Export button to begin importing MBOX to Outlook PST file.
8. Once the process is completed, you can navigate to the destination location where you saved resultant PST file to verify the results.
After the process completion, import resultant PST file into Outlook version such as 2019, 2016, 2013.
Go to Open & Export -> Import/Export -> Import from another program or file -> Next -> Outlook Data File (.pst) -> Next -> File to import -> Browse PST file -> Next -> Finish.
Open & Import MBOX File With Outlook via SysTools Converter!
There can many users who need to know how to open MBOX file with Outlook email client. However, they are not able to find a simple yet smart way to do it. Thus, in the above section, we have explained a versatile and all-rounder utility using which the user can easily open MBOX files with Outlook without any hassle.
Answering Some Common Queries:
Direct opening is not possible. However, you can use an intermediate specialist to import MBOX in Outlook application.
Outlook does not support any form of MBOX file. Its Import feature has no option to do so. However, you can still open mailboxes with the help of the steps provided in this article.
Yes, you can carry out the steps on all the latest Windows versions including Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, etc.