Steps to Convert Outlook Data File to PDF File
Steps of Outlook to PDF conversion by the usage of the Outlook to PDF Converter. Given tips allows you to easily understand how to proceed with the tool.
Now, Click on the “Add File” button, As shown below:
Now, On the next menu in select from the Two Options:
- File Mode : Select Single PST File
- Folder Mode : To Select PST File/File(s) within Folder
Select File Mode and Click on “...” to browse the PST file
Select the file from the location that is to be converted:
Now, The selected file path location will be displayed as follows in the textbox as shown below:
The Add Folder Option allows users to add a folder consisting of the required PST files. Then, Click on the radio button corresponding to the “Folder” Text & Click on “...”.
Check mark Load previously scanned file (if any) to load the saved scanning of the conversion that you have performed earlier
Now, select the file path location and click “OK”.
As in case of adding files. The location of the folder will be shown below, Click on “Add”.
Now, The software will begin the process to add the required files to the file to the software for conversion.
It will first scan all the pst files present in the folder as shown below
Now, All the multiple PST files will be added to the application as shown in the tree structure as shown below:
After the scanning is completed, The Following message prompt will be generated:
Now, You can save the selected scan file results. If you require to load this scan later on while using the PST file.
Select the previously scanned files. This will allow users to reload the previously saved files.
Now, You can easily start the process to export the pst files to pdf . You can check mark the specific file that you want to convert, Click on the “Export” Button.
Now the software will show the export options that can be implemented while using the export feature of the software.
You can select the Advanced options:
- General Settings
- Page Layout
- Bates Number
Under the general settings following are the options available:
- Naming Convention : While saving the items of PST files as PDF, you can apply file naming options available to save PDF file as. Save as subject, DD-MM-YY, MM-DD-YYYY, Auto incremental etc.
- Categories : It provides user to seleted Emails, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, Notes etc.
- Date Filter Option : This option provides user to filter out the emails stored on Outlook PST according to the specific Date.
You can provide the categories, date filter options or include internet message header:
On the Page layout menu, You can provide the following options:
- Page Layout : This feature within Outlook PST file to PDF Converter allows user to set the PDF Page Margin (Top, Left, Bottom, Right).
- Paper Layout : It allows users to specify Paper Layout such as Paper orientation in Landscape or Portrait & Page Size as Letter A4 & A3
Under the 'Bates Number', The following options are available:
- Bates Number Format : This feature allows users to specify the bates number in PDF according to the Satrt Number, postion
- Date Stamp : This feature allows users to specify the Date in PDF according to the postion.
Once, You have defined all the Advanced options to export the PST file, Click on the “Save” Button.
On the next menu, the software will generate the prompt for no of files that have been exported during the process. Click on the “Save” button.
Now, Select the location for the save report. Click on “Save”.
A prompt for successful export report save will be generated as follows:
Click on OK.