How do I transfer Office 365 Subscription to new Computer – Get The Solution
You are one of them who searching on the internet to know how to transfer Office 365 subscription to a new computer? – if Yes, then you will get the solution for this at here. Don’t worry it is not a complicated task, it just looks like a complicated. Here we are going to explain all the necessary steps.
Sometimes people ask these questions–
- Is Office 365 transferable?
- How do I transfer my Microsoft Office 365 plan to new computer?
- Can I transfer office 365 to another computer?
- Can I transfer my Microsoft Office 365 to another computer?
- How to transfer office 365 license to another pc?
Here you will get an answer to all these questions. We will explain how can you transfer the Office 365 subscription or license to a new computer or another computer. Continue the reading to find out the answer.
Transfer Office 365 Subscription to another Computer (PC)
Office 365 provides different subscription plans – personal, business, enterprise. Office 365 personal subscription plan allows you to install Office 365 on one PC, apart from this Office 365, home subscription allow you to install Office 365 on 5 PCs.
If you have been using Office 365 personal subscription on your computer, but now you need to move to another PC. Therefore, you have to transfer your Office 365 license to another PC.
Now we are going to start the procdeure to transfer Office 365 license to a new computer. So keep with us.
How to Transfer Office 365 Subscription to New Computer?
To transfer Office 365 subscription to new computer you have to follow given two steps –
- Deactivate Office 365 Installation.
- Install & Active Office 365 on new PC.
Before, installing subscription on new computer you have to deactivate Office 365 installation from old PC. Steps are given below to deactivate Office 365 installation, and install Office 365 subscription to new computer.
Step 1 – How to Deactivate Office 365 Installation
- Visit at – https://www.office.com/ & sign-in Office account using email ID & password.
- Go to Install Information section, now you can see installed & activated Office 365. In the Installed section, you can see the Detective Install option. You have to click on it.
- Conformation dialog appear on your screen, click on Deactivate.
After that, Office 365 Installation deactivated from old PC. Now you have to activate this Office 365 license on another computer. Follow the next step to complete this task.
Step 2 – How to Install & Active Office 365 on new PC
- Sign in https://www.office.com/ with a new computer where you want to transfer Office 365 license. Use the same email ID which you used to buy Office 365 personal subscription.
- Now click on your account & then click on My account.
- In Install section, click on Install button to download Office 365 setup. Once setup downloaded run the setup. After that setup will automatically install Office 365 on your PC.
- When it asks to enter an email address to activate your copy of Office 365, enter the email address which is used to buy Office 365 subscription.
This is quite a simple procedure to transfer Office 365 subscription to a new computer or another computer. By following above given procedure you can easily move Office 365 license to new computer. But, what if you need to transfer Office 365 subscription to another account with emails data? Do you know how can you perform this task?
It is possible & you can perform this task very easily, but you need effective & reliable automated tool to perform Office 365 to Office 365 migration, it will help you to perform emails & other data migration from different Office 365 subscription.
This entire write-up dedicated to users who search for – how can I transfer Office 365 subscription to another computer or how do I move Office 365 license to new computer. Here we have explained all steps in detail, by following all these steps you can easily transfer Office 365 subscription to another or new PC.