Read Out & Know Methods to Repair Corrupted PDF Files
Summary: Are you facing some issues while dealing with damaged PDF files? Learn how to repair corrupted PDF files on Windows computers without any data loss.
PDF files are very important file formats that are used to view, edit, and forward the important data over the internet. It is a universal file format developed by Adobe that preserves all the fonts, formatting, graphics, and color of any source document regardless of the application and platform used to create it.
As other data files, PDF files also get corrupted due to several reasons. Users can easily view and share the PDF files but cannot repair them manually. Hence, to repair corrupted PDF files a simple and advanced way is available through which users can recover all corrupted / damaged PDF files.
Here in this article, we will discuss effective methods to repair damaged Adobe PDF files with ease. Go through it and get the solution.
Root Causes Behind Corruption in PDF Files
There are various causes of PDF file corruption such as:
- Virus Attacks: Any virus or malware attack leads to file corruption.
- Improper System Shutdown: Many times, system shutdown automatically because of sudden power failure, interruption, etc. which leads toward PDF corruption.
- Incomplete Download Process: Any interruption at the time of PDF file downloading damage adobe files.
- Incompatible PDF Viewer: PDF files also corrupted because of incompatibility errors.
- Hard Disk Failure: If the system’s hard disk has failed, then there is a high chance of corruption.
Whatever the reason for corruption is, if you are trouble by PDF files corruption but finding no way to recover, then do not need to worry. Because here we have covered some simple solutions to repair corrupted PDF files with ease.
Methods to Recover Corrupted PDF Documents
Method 1: Many PDF file issues can be resolved by just updating the pre-installed reader or Adobe Acrobat application.
Firstly, you need to check your Reader/Adobe Acrobat version either it is updated or not. If not, then please update it because sometimes it happens that the prior version of the Reader/Adobe Acrobat does not support the subsequent editions of PDF files. For doing so:
- Launch the Adobe Acrobat or PDF Reader
- Select the Help option and check for the latest updates
- Click to update, if the latest version is available.
Still, if the problem is not short out, then you can use Method 2.
Method 2: PDF Recovery Software, to repair and recover data from corrupted PDF files as a healthy PDF. Moreover, the tool also resolves the error based issues by repairing PDF files and also provides the facility to get back the complete data of PDF file without any change in original formatting.
This application supports the recovery of text as well as images from PDF files. It is the easiest way and best software to repair corrupted PDF files consisting of graphics, texts, images, and hyperlinks without compromising on data integrity or loss.
Step by Step Process to Recover Corrupted PDF Document
Follow these simple steps and repair damaged Adobe PDF file:
Step 1: Download the tool on the local system & Load PDF file
Step 2: Scan the corrupt PDF file
Step 3: Preview the data of recovered PDF file
Step 4: Export and Save PDF files successfully.
Why to Choose this Software to Recover Damaged PDF Files?
- Repair corrupt PDF file data and create new portable document
- Carry out the entire process without any change in original formatting
- Recover and extract both Text and Image data from PDF file
- Save corrupted PDF file in the new location as Healthy document
- Compatible with latest versions of Windows Operating System
Now, users can easily repair and recover corrupted PDF files with two techniques described here. If in case users can’t repair corrupted PDF files manually then they can use the professional software. This utility is easy to use and efficiently recovers complete data from corrupted or damaged PDF files without compromising data integrity or loss.