How to Recover Permanently Deleted Emails in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013?
The topic we discuss in this blog is very uncommon, but still there are some users who looks-in for a solutions to restore permanently lost emails in Outlook data file. Clearly, it is very unusual for a user to say; they need an efficient solution to retrieve accidentally deleted emails from a deleted items folder in Outlook account. Anyway here in this blog, we will briefly go through an excellent automated solution which allows the user to recover permanently deleted emails in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003.
If, we look-in from a wider view, we can see that the storage facility for deleted items is everywhere. From Recycle Bin provided in MS Windows OS too, all the email client applications provide a separate folder to store deleted items. If we consider Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 versions, you can see that Outlook is also having a folder called Deleted Items folder in all its available versions.
When a user performs a soft deletion of emails (normal deletion), it goes to the Deleted Items folder. But it doesn’t mean that those emails will be stored there forever. Microsoft Outlook has a Retention Period policy, which automatically removes emails from the Deleted Items folder periodically as per the time period that you have set in it. By default, it is 14 days. You can also change the retention period of Outlook easily.
Now Consider Some User Scenarios:
Why User Needs to Recover Permanently Deleted Emails in Outlook
As we have already said, users searching for a solution to restore deleted emails in Outlook data file from a Deleted Items folder in the Outlook (2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007) account is very rare. But let us consider the same, with some accompanying user scenarios which are related to this query.
- Accidental Deletion: There are two chances.
- A user might have deleted some crucial emails from their Inbox by mistake and which is followed by clearing the Deleted Items Folder unknowingly.
- User permanently deletes emails with attachments from Inbox, Sent Items, Junk Emails, Draft etc. (A Shift + Del will remove your emails messages permanently from Outlook.)
- Clean-Up: This is very common. When your Outlook data file size is expanding enormously, the best thing to do is to clear your unwanted email messages. Deleting emails from the Outlook Deleted Items folder is the best way to resolve oversize PST file issues. Microsoft Outlook also provides an option check to the ‘Empty Deleted Items folder when exiting Outlook’ to clear your Deleted Items folder easily.
These are the few cases when a user may search for the solution to restore permanently deleted emails in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, data files.
Recover Permanently Deleted Emails from Outlook
Quick Automated solution to retrieve permanently deleted emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals, attachments, etc. from data file in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000.
SysTools provides an eminent software: Outlook Email Recovery, which can effortlessly recover hard deleted emails from Outlook without any data loss. The application can process both ANSI and Unicode file from any Outlook Versions. This tool helps you to repair PST files without scanpst and without causing any issues. But the important point is, it does not require MS Outlook installation in your System.
The software provides Advanced Scan Mode to recover permanently deleted emails in Outlook file along with attachments without any loss. The application provides a user-friendly environment for users. It displays all recovered deleted items in Red color. The user can sort, filter, and preview email messages in 7+ formats such as Normal Mail View, Message Header, HTML, RTF, MIME, HEX and you can view your email attachments separately in the panel. The Export Selected option allows saving only those selected emails as per your requirement.
Recover Tool For Mac
If you are Mac user and accidentally deleted your emails, then you can try the Mac Outlook Recovery toolkit to recover permanently deleted emails in Mac Outlook
Steps to Recover Permanently Deleted Emails in Outlook
- Download the free version of the software from the above Download button. Install it on your Windows System. Run the application.
Note: It is not necessary for Microsoft Outlook Installation on your system to run the software.
- Load the required Outlook data file into the software by click on the Add File option in the top-left corner.
Note: This Add File option provides two options: Select File option and Search File option.
You can browse to PST location if knew it or you only have one Outlook data file to load. And if you have multiple Outlook data files to recover (deleted) deleted emails in Outlook (from deleted items folder), then use Search Outlook data file from Drive or all Drive option as per your need.
- In the Add File Window, you can many other options like; Remove Encryption, Scan Mode, etc. Choose the Advanced Mode option to recover permanently deleted emails from an Outlook and press the Add button.
Note: If your Outlook data file emails are encrypted using SMIME or OpenPGP encryption type, to decrypt encrypted emails messages in bulk, check this option.
Advanced Mode Scanning can repair corrupted PST files as well.
- The software will preview all the recovered deleted emails in the Outlook in the preview panel in Red color as shown in the screenshot.
Note: The application can recover emails from pst file and it can also retrieve deleted contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals from the loaded Outlook data file. These recovered items will also be displayed in red color in the preview panel.
- Export recovered deleted emails in Outlook file into a new healthy Outlook data file. You can choose Export Selected option in the top right corner if you need to export only the selected email messages. This option helps you to save only those recovered deleted emails in Outlook effortlessly.
- Clicking the Export button opens an Export File window, in which you can choose the file format in which you need to save the resultant data. Choose the PST file option.
Note: The software provides other export file options like PST, EML, MSG, PDF, HTML and it also provides a direct export option to Office 365 user, admin, and shared mailbox. The user can effortlessly save recovered deleted emails in Outlook.
- Provide required destination location to store resultant Outlook data file and hit on Export button.
After the completion of the export process, it provides a success message and then generates a report. You can vary the process using this data. Now you can import the resultant recoverd Outlook data file in your Outlook account and see recovered emails in the Outlook account efficiently.
Do You Need a Pro Version of the Software?
Get SysTools Outlook Deleted Items Recovery to recover permanently deleted emails from Outlook in an advanced way. The tool supports RAW scan mode which helps to scan your Outlook data file bit per bit. It can retrieve hard deleted emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals from Outlook data files efficiently without any loss. Download the advanced software. This is the final solution.
Is There Any Manual Solution to Perform the Same?
Are you still looking for a manual solution? Then the answer is no. Even if you search for a manual method, you will only come across steps to restore deleted emails in Outlook data file Deleted Items folder. Also, you may get steps to recover permanently deleted email in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007. But this needs Exchange account configuration in your MS Outlook (2019 / 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003 / 2000) account.
In this blog, we have discussed how to recover permanently deleted emails in Outlook without any data loss efficiently. It is not easy to restore permanently deleted emails in Outlook that are no more available in the Deleted Items folder. The above-described Data Recovery tool effortlessly restores hard or shift deleted email messages along with attachments from an Outlook data files. The method discussed above can be used for any of the Microsoft Outlook version (Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019).