How to Batch Convert Multiple Emails to PDF Mac with Attachments
Want to know how to convert multiple emails to PDF Mac? Read the article and explore various methodologies that can batch export multiple Mac emails to PDF with attachments.
The PDF file has become a standard document format for sharing information. It ensures that the data is viewed by the user as it was intended to be. Because maintaining the formatting of documents between different computers can prove to be a difficult task. But PDF file ensures the original format while having a comparatively small size than other file formats. Users can even keep this globally adopted PDF secure with a password-protection feature. It is even used for legal purposes.
So, trying to store emails as PDF files on Mac is a quite common scenario. But not every Mac Mail user is aware of the methods by which such a task can be carried out. Therefore, we will be discussing some popular methods to batch convert multiple emails to PDF via Mac Mail.
How to Save Few Emails as PDF on Mac
Mac Mail, the default email client of Mac OS permits users to save email messages to PDF. However, it cannot be done in bulk. Follow the steps given below for thoroughly saving email messages of Mac to PDF:
- Run the Mac Mail email client on your system
- Open the email message that you want to save as a PDF
- Now navigate to the File menu and click on the Export as PDF option
- A window asking for the destination folder will open. Select the folder accordingly
- The Mac email message is successfully saved as a PDF file in the selected location.
Note that for bulk conversion, all these steps must be carried out for each email message one at a time. So in the case of saving multiple emails (hundreds and thousands), this will require a considerable amount of time and effort. Hence, to convert multiple emails to PDF Mac, this method is not a practice adopted.
Convert Multiple Emails to PDF Mac in Bulk
For batch conversion of Mac emails, the most efficient way is using a Mac utility specifically designed to handle such tasks. Mac MBOX Converter has the capacity to carry out bulk email transfers to PDF without losing any attributes. It ensures that every aspect of the converted messages is retained, be it attachments, inline images, email addresses, dates, and every header information. A simple interface enables both technical and novice users in carrying out the task without any complications.
In order to take advantage of this intuitive utility, users need to carry out the below tasks:
There is no requirement for any external guidance to carry out this procedure. Simply go through the following section for steps regarding both the tasks and convert multiple emails to PDF Mac easily.
I. Extract the Emails from Mac Mail Manually
1. Run the Mac Mail application
2. Click and select a folder (say Inbox) you want to export as a PDF
3. After selection, navigate to the Mailbox option on the Mac menu
4. Here hit the Export Mailbox option
5. Now, Choose the preferred location where you wish to save the file
In a matter of seconds, Mac Mail will extract the entire mailbox at the selected system location. These files with the .mbox extension contain all the emails and attachments of the Mac Mail folder.
II. Batch Convert Multiple Emails to PDF Mac
- Download and Install the tool on Mac OS
- Now run the Mac software and hit the Add File button
(Users can also opt the Add folder option for scanning multiple mailbox files at once)
- In the next window, choose PDF file radio button along with several other options
- Now set the Advance Settings for additional features such as:
- Naming Convention, Filters & Header Information
- Page Layout Settings
- Option to include page numbers
- When done, save those settings and choose the location to save PDF files
- Finally, start converting multiple emails to PDF Mac with Export button
- Once the emails are saved, open the PDF files in Adobe to access all your data along with attachments.
For EML files
Users can also use the Mac EML Converter if they are working with EML or EMLX files on Mac. It provides 100% guarantees when converting EML to PDF files. The demo version can be downloaded here:
For reasons – personal or business-oriented, Mac Mail users tend to look for solutions to save emails as PDFs. So, in this article, we discussed some popular approaches to converting multiple emails to PDF Mac. Both of these solutions provide favorable outcomes in their own regard. For saving a few messages from Apple Mail to PDF, the manual way works well. However, for batch export, it is favorable to go for the specialized tool. Users may opt for any option suitable for them.
Listed Common Queries
You can use the solution for all MBOX-related email clients like Apple Mail, Entourage, Eudora, PocoMail, Thunderbird, Google Takeout (.mbox) & many more.
To convert multiple emails to PDF from MBOX files on Windows OS, MBOX Converter is required.
Simple Steps to Batch convert Mail to PDF:
Step-1: Run the tool and click Add File.
Step-2: Add and preview multiple MBOX files.
Step-3: Batch export emails to PDF (Not Mac)
Yes, you can easily open the Mac emails in Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, and other PDF reader applications.
Yes, attachments are also converted along with email messages. These attachments are embedded in PDF files and can be viewed with Adobe Reader.