How to Bypass Access Database Password?
Users wish to bypass Access database password because they want to gain database access without having a correct password. Often, it happens when users lock MS Access database file and forget the password. But due to business requirements sometimes they have the desire to bypass MS Access password.
If you are also looking for a reliable technique to bypass MDB password or ACCDB password in Access database files. Then you can stay tuned with this blog post, here we are revealing the complete details to bypass Access database password. You can follow some instructions to resolve this query within a few simple steps.
5 Steps to Bypass MS Access Password
- Install and launch SysTools Software.
- Add password protected Access MDB files.
- Enable Access database to bypass security.
- Click Recover to reveal the MDB password.
- Copy the Password to bypass Access password.
Please note that you can follow the mentioned 5 quick steps to bypass an Access database password. If these steps seem a bit confusing right now, don’t worry. In the next sections of this article, we’ll provide detailed information on how to bypass MS Access password. You can complete this process in 2 phases to make it simpler.
Best Way to Bypass Access Database Password
SysTools Access Password Recovery Software is a dependable and top-notch solution for recovering forgotten MS Access passwords. It’s perfect for bypassing MDB passwords without any hassles. To reveal the password for an Access MDB database, just follow these straightforward steps:
Phase 1: Reveal MS Access Database Password
- Download, install, and run the recommended software on the computer.
- Use the Add Files or Add Folders button to add Access MDB databases.
- After that, browse the Access database MDB files and open them in the software.
- Select the MS Access database in the software panel to bypass MDB password.
- Click the Recover button to unlock Access database password for revealing.
- Access database password revealing process completed successfully.
- See the MDB database password to bypass. Copy it now.
Phase 2: Bypass MDB Password of MS Access
- Go to MS Access MDB database storage location.
- Double-click on the Access MDB file.
- Enter the revealed password and click OK.
Manual Way to Bypass Access Password
If you still remember the current password of your Access ACCDB database file, then you should use the manual method. This is also the best way to bypass ACCDB Access database files. However, you can use it to bypass MS Access password in ACCDB files one by one.
Steps to Bypass ACCDB Password
- Start MS Access 2021, 2019, and 2016 version and choose Open.
- Thereafter, choose the Browse button to open Access database.
- Select an Access database ACCDB from which you wish to bypass the password.
- Choose the Open Exclusive option from the down arrow of the Open button.
- Now enter the database password and click the OK button to continue.
- After opening Access database, choose the File option.
- After that, select the Info button available in the dropdown.
- Click the Decrypt Access Database button as shown in the figure.
- Enter the password to bypass MS Access password in ACCDB file.
- Press the OK button to finish this task.
Above we have discussed the two best techniques to bypass Access database password. If you have remembered the password, then use a Manual method to bypass ACCDB password. If you forgot the database password, then use the best way to bypass MDB password. Both methods are reliable and have been proven to work. If you encounter any doubts or questions about the process, don’t hesitate to reach out to the support team for assistance.