How to Save Gmail Emails as PDF Stepwise Guide 2020
In this Article:
Query: II am using Gmail email client service since 2011. So, I have lot of emails in my Gmail account. Now, I want to save all Gmail emails as a backup in PDF file format. I was searching for Gmail to PDF conversion option in my account, but unable to find. Please let me know how can I save Gmail as PDF (Portable Document Format) file stepwise.
Solution: The solution to export Gmail emails to PDF is quite simple. You just log in to your Gmail account. Open the email and search 3 vertical dots at the top-right corner. Select Print and click on Change. Choose Save as PDF option.
The step by step explanation to convert multiple Gmail messages into PDF format is below:
How to Export Gmail Emails to PDF Stepwise
- Step 2: Open email one by one and search for 3 vertical dot at the top-right side of the email message.
- Step 3: Click on 3 vertical dots, select the Print option from the list.
- Step 4: Click on the Change button.
- Step 5: Choose Save as PDF option to export Gmail emails to PDF (Portable Document Format) file.
- Step 6: Click on Save button to convert Gmail emails to PDF file.
- Step 7: Browse Location to Save Gmail email as PDF in Computer.
Limitations of Manually Exporting Gmail Emails to PDF?
The above method for Gmail to PDF conversion is good but not the best. Because, with the help of the above procedure, the user need to save Gmail emails as PDF one by one only. If the user wants to export multiple Gmail emails to PDF, then the above solution will not work.
Alternative Method to Save Multiple Emails from Gmail Account into PDF File
The perfect solution to this is SysTools Gmail Backup Tool. This application will allow the user to directly export all emails from Gmail account into PDF file format. The pdf file will contain all the attachments inside it and also maintains all the attribute of an email intact in a pdf file. The generated pdf file will be saved with the same name as the Subject of an email. Additionally, while saving Gmail email as PDF, the user can use filters for saving selective emails of a folder in a pdf file.
Download Tool Purchase Now
Steps to Save Gmail Emails as PDF File
- Download and Install the Gmail Backup Software
- Enter the Gmail account credential for login
- Select the “Email format as pdf” & Apply date-range filter
- Browse the destination location for the PDF file.
- Click on Start button to saved Gmail emails in PDF file format.
Free Tip: If you want to read Gmail emails in Microsoft Outlook email client, then you can easily import exported PST files into MS Outlook. We are suggesting this solution because the user can also read their emails without an internet connection.
In the above article, the user will find how to save Gmail emails as PDF (Portable Document Format) file stepwise using a print option. Also, the limitation of the manual procedure and how to overcome with SysTools software solution has explained in this blog. Try the demo version of the tool to export 100 Gmail emails to PDF format for free.