Key Features of OLK Viewer Tool
Overview of OLK Reader
Steps To View & Read OLK File
- File Mode – This file mode allows user to open & view OLK file from the Disk Image File(.dmg) file. It allows user to extract all the OLK emails compacted within the Disk Image.
- Folder Mode – This file mode allows user to read OLK14 Message File directly from The Main Identity Folder Location of MS Office 2011 Identity.
1) Create DMG File
Create a New Compressed DMG File comprising of the Main Identity Folder within the MS Office Suite. The software is supported to read OLK File encapsulated within the DMG File.
2) Browse DMG File
Browse the Source Location of the DMG File into the software to view OLK File with the aid of OLK Viewer Freeware.
3) Successfully View OLK File in DMG
After the process of loading of the file, this OLK Viewer Freeware enables to read OLK File encapsulated within the Disk Image File or DMG File.
1) Browse the Main Identity Folder
Take a copy from the Default Office 2011 Identity Location: UsernameLocation/Documents/MicrosoftUserData/Office2011Identities/MainIdentity
Now, Browse the Source Location of the Main Identity Folder from the system where you have copied the Folder to open OLK File in the software.
2) Successfully View OLK File from Main Identity Folder
As soon as the loading is Complete user can read OLK File easily with the help of this OLK Viewer Freeware software