SysTools Exchange Import
A Tool to Batch Import MS Outlook PST Files directly into Exchange Server Mailbox
Key Features Present in SysTools Exchange Import Tool
Batch Import PST to Exchange
All the PST files on your machine or in your local network are searchable to Import PST into Exchange Server. Exchange Import tool helps you add folder having multiple PST files and export them all directly into the Exchange Server mailbox by mapping there SAM account name.
Import Complete Data to Exchange
While exporting PST to Exchange mailbox, software allows you to converts the complete data. You can export emails, contacts, calendar, tasks, notes & journals from MS Outlook PST file. Also, the tool will keep Meta properties of the data intact after complete migration.
Search PST in Network
If you want to export PST file(s) across the Local network then network searching option is available. The software will locate all the machines available on the network and prompt you to provide server domain credentials. Afterwards you can select any of the machines and all the PST files from it will get automatically loaded. You can also search within the specific drive of any network machine.
Import Selective PST Files
Once the software searches PST files on the selected network machine, it will list all the PST files. Now, if you want you can check or uncheck the PST files to select / deselect them and convert the desirable Outlook PST files into Exchange Server mailbox.
Exchange Mailbox Mapping
The mapping feature of software helps to Import PST into Exchange Server mailbox. For doing this, you need to provide the SAM account name i.e. mail box nick name. After this, each PST file will get imported within the respective mailboxes of Exchange server.
Produce Complete Status Report
Once the MS Outlook PST files get imported into Exchange server mailbox, the software will show the complete conversion report. It will show you the current status of number of mails, contacts, calendars, journals, tasks, notes being converted. After this, a final report will be generated with overall conversion.
Exchange Import Tool Screenshots
Watch Live Video of Exchange Import
Download Exchange Import Software
Size: 7.6 MB
Demo Version Limitations
Trial version of Exchange Import software Convert 50 items from PST mailbox selected.
- Windows OS : Windows 8.1 and all Below version (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor : 1 GHz Processor (2.4 GHz is recommended)
- RAM : 512 MB (1 GB is recommended)
- Disk Space : Around 15 MB free space needed for installation
- Microsoft Outlook should be installed and should be configured properly for any valid or dummy profile/account.
To import the data directly into a live Exchange server - Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 & 2013 Destination Versions are supported.
- Migration machine and Exchange Server should be working under the same domain.
- Exchange Mailboxes should have complete administrative rights for Exchange (2000-2003,2007-2013) Versions.
How to Manage Exchange 2000-2003 Admin Rights
How to Manage Exchange 2007-2010 Admin Rights
- If you are using Windows 8.1/8/7 or Vista, then please launch the tool as "Run as Administrator".
- Microsoft Windows – 2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, or Windows 7/8/8.1, 2008/2012 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- MS Outlook – Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010(32/64 bit), 2013 (32/64 bit) Separate Installer Provided for 32 / 64 bit versions.
- Exchange Server – MS Exchange 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000 (32 & 64-bit).
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, the software can be easily installed and used to perform conversion on any windows 8 or 8.1 machine.
Does the product allow importing multiple PST files into multiple Exchange accounts like a list of PSTs with matching AD users?
Yes, you can select multiple PST files to be imported in multiple Exchange mailboxes. Please be sure that migration machine and Exchange Server are under the same domain.
Yes, Outlook installation is required for using this tool. It should be configured properly and synchronized with Exchange Server at the time of migration.
No, Exchange Import does not perform Exchange to Exchange migration. It will only import local PST file into Exchange mailbox.
If you are getting this kind of error, please check for the following:
- You must have full access permission of Exchange mailbox in which you want to Import PST into Exchange Server. If not, then first acquire full admin rights for the respective Exchange Mailbox. To know more about it check below links.
- Migration machine and Exchange Server must be in same domain.
- Check bits of Outlook and install setup accordingly as one installer is for 32-bit Outlook and other one is for 64-bit Outlook.
- PST file should not be corrupted or password protected. It must be properly accessible on Outlook to Import PST into Exchange Server
First launch Outlook, go to File tab, click on Help. Under "About Microsoft Outlook", look at the version number; it should be 32-bit or 64-bit.
I have a PST file of size 35 GB. Can I import this size of PST into Exchange 2013/2010?
Software supports all sizes of PST file i.e. both ANSI as well as UNICODE type PST. It does not impose any size limitation on PST file size.
I have a PST file of size 35 GB. Can I import this size of PST into Exchange 2010/2013?
No, you will have to add files one by one and type mailbox name accordingly. You can contact to our Support Team if any type of customization is needed.
Yes, software has a Search Network option using which you can search PST files from a specific network and add them in the tool. You just need to provide Network Administrator Username and Password to have access on it to Import PST files into Exchange Server
Due to some circumstances I want to switch back my PST mailbox from MS Outlook to Exchange Server. But lack of technical knowledge I've never tried any of this alternative, but hard search I found one of the best application in online market named as SysTools Exchange Import software. With the support of this utility I Imported PST into Exchange Server Mailbox without compromising my security.
— Noor Thomas, Sweden
I believe that the most convincing feature of the tool is that it allows migrating an entire folder of PST file at once. For an organization, time is a valuable asset and this software did well in managing it accordingly. We are very happy with the preciseness of your service.
— Jackie Walker, Miami
Exchange Import Order Now
Add Outlook PST Files & Folder
View Added PST Files
Enter Mailbox Nick Name
Windows 8 & All Other Previous Windows Version Supported
MS Outlook 2013 & All Other Previous Version Supported
Import PST to Exchange Mailbox