SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery
Recover Corrupt, Lost and Deleted Data from Any Windows System Hard Drive
List of Key Features in Hard Drive Data Recovery Software
Complete Hard Drive Data Recovery
You can recover your important photos, videos, music files, documents, data files and other multimedia type of files from any Windows system hard drive; keeping the original formatting & details intact.
System Partition Recovery
It is possible to recover data from both FAT and NTFS type of partitions. Hard Drive Data Recovery tool supports all version of FAT & NT file systems; which includes FAT 16, FAT 32 bit, v1.0 (windows NT 3.1), v1.1 (Windows NT 3.5), 1.2 (Windows 3.51), v3.0 (windows 2000) & v3.1 (Windows XP).
Formatted Partition Recovery
This hard drive data restore software can recover the items from formatted or reformatted hard disk partitions or drives (c: / d: / e: / f: / k: etc.) of unlimited sizes. Software can automatically detect all the available partitions; once you scan the disk.
Recover Permanently Deleted Data
In case, you have permanently deleted the data by using Shift + delete command then you can use Hard Drive Data Recovery software to quickly restore the data from respective partition of system hard disk.
Recover Internal / External Storage
- Hard Drive Data Recovery software can restore corrupt or lost data from system hard drive as well external storage devices like: IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB hard disk, memory card, USB flash drive, Blue-Ray Disk, iPod etc.
CD / DVD Recovery
- Hard Drive Data Recovery software can retrieve data from damaged CD-ROM, DVD discs. It supports recovery from all types of discs (CDs, DVDs, HD DVDs) burnt on a Windows system.
RAW Partition Recovery
If your file system is displayed as RAW or if you are unable to access any of the partitions and getting warning like: "disk not formatted. do you want to format now?" then possibly; your hard drive is corrupt. Now, instead of formatting the partition and losing the data completely, you can recover the raw partition with Hard Drive Data Recovery tool.
Multiple Data Recovery Options
This Hard Disk Data Recovery software can recover data in three different ways:
- Recover normal data: To recover data without deleted files and folders.
- Recover deleted files or folders: To recover permanently deleted data.
- Recover formatted partition: To recover data from formatted or reformatted partitions.
Maintains On-Disk Folder StructureAfter recovering data from system hard drive, software will retain the original on disk folder structure. The tool ensures to recover complete data from every folder that is present in your systems hard drive; without any loss and change in original formatting of files and other items.
Corrupt MBR, MFT or FAT Recovery
Corruption in MFT or MBR files may cause hard disk failure or complete data loss; as both these files presents the most special information about each file that is stored in NTFS or FAT file systems. In such situations, Hard Drive Data Recovery tool can be used to recover the lost data due to MFT, MBR or FAT corruption.
Auto Detect Partition with Attributes
- Hard Drive Data Recovery software is intelligent enough to auto detect and previews all the partitions on any machine with its complete properties like: model number, disk number, partition type, total size and free size.
Quick Scan and Preview Data
To recover data from hard disk, software performs quick scanning of storage device and generates the preview of recovered data with properties like: file name, size, type, creation date, modification date.
Sort Items by Attributes
While you preview the recovered items; software allows you to sort the data by its properties. You can easily arrange the data in ascending or descending order by its name, size, type, date of creation, and date of modification.
Recover Selective Folders
- Hard Drive Data Recovery software allows you to extract and save selected folders from the recovered data. You can check / uncheck the folder; which you want to export and proceed for saving it.
Choose Location to Save Data
- After complete recovery, you can restore and save the recovered data at any desirable location. Also, you can create a new folder from software panel itself and save the data in it as per your convenience.
Hard Drive Data Recovery Software Screenshots
Watch Live Video of Hard Drive Data Recovery
Download Hard Drive Data Recovery Software
Size: 2.0 MB
Demo version of Hard Drive Data Recovery software generate preview of entire recovered items.
- Hard Disk Space: 5 MB of free hard disk space
- If you are using Window 8.1/8/7 or Vista, then please launch the tool as "Run as Administrator".
- Microsoft Windows – 2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, or Windows 7/8/8.1, 2008/2012 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Supports formatted Partition recovery – FAT and NTFS Partition
Frequently Asked Question
How to activate the software after purchasing license?
I have just now purchased the SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery software. The problem is, I got the license but don't know how to activate it.
If you have downloaded the demo version of tool and want to activate it then please contact our technical support team to obtain the product activation key. Else, if you have directly purchased the tool from the product order now page then no activation key is required. In this case, you will review an email with the pre-activated licensed version of the tool; within 48 hours of the order.
Yes, software is compatible with Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and below versions.
What amount of time is required to recover hard drive data?
I have an external hard drive of 50 GB which got corrupted somehow. How much time will the SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery software take, to recover my data?
Recovery time taken by software entirely depends on the size of data involved. Other than that, level of corruption is also a factor determining the time taken for recovering data i.e. more time will be taken to scan and recover highly corrupted data as compared to minimally corrupted data.
Yes, it is possible to extract and save the recovered data at a desired location on your system.
No, The software does not enforce limitations on the size of data for recovery. You can recover up to terabyte size of data using SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery software.
You can recover any type of file available on your system ranging from media files, documents, DLL files, to even databases with the help of this data recovery tool.
Yes you can, as the SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery software is capable of recovering data from all storage media's like; Pen drives, memory card, camera, iPod, etc
Why SysTools is Better than Others...
Hi, executing hard disk data recovery process with your SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery was extremely simple. Few days back I lost some pictures from my camera, of an important ceremony. My friend suggested me to use your software for recovering the deleted images. And surprisingly, software gave me back all of the pictures that I lost.
— Kenneth Steve, Russia
Having an enormous amount of data on my personal data on my hard disk one day and losing it the other day was the most shocking event that I experienced. Thanks to Hard Drive Data Recovery software, I not only got back the formatted data but also recovered deleted files from the selected partition.
— Antony Monroe, Columbia
Hard Drive Data Recovery Order Now
Recover Formatted Data
Repair Corrupted Data
Permanently Deleted Data Recovery
Restore Data from Corrupted HDD
Preview of Recovered Data
Export Selected Files
Save Recovered Data